You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

How long does it take coffee shops to make a fucking brew?

You ask for a coffee and next thing it turns into the crash diving scene from Das Boot. Steam flying all over the place and some bird pulling levers as though a Type-43 destroyer called the HMS Nescafe was about to dump a barrel bomb of anti-pretentiousness on them.

She wipes the lip of the spout and Barron Munchausen sails overhead in an air balloon and drops a dollop of brown shit into a mug of boiled water.

10 minutes later you get what appears to be, erm, a cup of coffee.

• Upvote 3

You ask for a coffee and next thing it turns into the crash diving scene from Das Boot. Steam flying all over the place and some bird pulling levers as though a Type-43 destroyer called the HMS Nescafe was about to dump a barrel bomb of anti-pretentiousness on them.

She wipes the lip of the spout and Barron Munchausen sails overhead in an air balloon and drops a dollop of brown shit into a mug of boiled water.

Should see what they do in Costa mate. Scenes!

Not only is ''The Rock'' in a remake of big trouble in little China he is also the star of the next predator film. Just fuck off will ya.

I've not minded him in small doses in a couple of films but I couldn't abide him in his latest one, hamming it up.

That post is a thing of beauty.

Solicitors. You were supposed to send paperwork off 3 weeks ago you utter incompetent fucktards. Do you have to phone these wankers every other minute to remind them to keep breathing. I just wanna hulk smash their premises.

Of course (*said in a Bane voice) they're charging you per phone call. 

• Upvote 1

It's your own fucking fault for drinking the shite and spending obscene amounts of money on a hot drink you can make at home or work for less than 12 pence.

For someone who has nailed the Barratts home buying generation to a tee you've been brainwashed yourself mate.

I mean, why the fuck would anyone drink coffee instead of tea?

And then spend three fucking quid on the disgusting crap?

It's your own fucking fault for drinking the shite and spending obscene amounts of money on a hot drink you can make at home or work for less than 12 pence.

For someone who has nailed the Barratts home buying generation to a tee you've been brainwashed yourself mate.

There is, quite literally, nowhere else to sit down and get a hot drink in a town centre these days.

I like coffee.

Because its both nicer and more functional

Because its both nicer and more functional

'Functional'?

It's a fucking hot drink!

Not a fucking electric wheelchair with a tight turning circle for the spacker sat on on board, with sunshine bus stickers, L plates and a cup holder.

You've just showed what a disturbingly fucked up mess you've become.

There is, quite literally, nowhere else to sit down and get a hot drink in a town centre these days.I like coffee.

Why do you go to a town centre for a hot drink?

Why do you need a hot drink in a town centre?

Can you not wait half an hour to get home?

Do you have to take a travel mug of that shit on the way to work every morning?

Well you're fucked if you prefer coffee to tea.

• Upvote 4

'Functional'?

It's a fucking hot drink!

Not a fucking electric wheelchair with a tight turning circle for the spacker sat on on board, with sunshine bus stickers, L plates and a cup holder.

You've just showed what a disturbingly fucked up mess you've become.

So am I.

I'm old enough to know better!

quality ranting.

• Upvote 1

I presume there are a lot of people, in other cultures especially that are confused as to why grown men spend up to a fiver each to sit in town centre to have cold drinks when there is water on tap at home.

Surely if Section decides that sitting drinking coffee is his way to relax and spend his money should be acceptable.

Oh and coffee pisses all over tea as a hot drink

Point to the place on the doll where the barista touched you, Colin.

• Upvote 2

I presume there are a lot of people, in other cultures especially that are confused as to why grown men spend up to a fiver each to sit in town centre to have cold drinks when there is water on tap at home.

Surely if Section decides that sitting drinking coffee is his way to relax and spend his money should be acceptable.

Oh and coffee pisses all over tea as a hot drink

Bollocks, Tea is the elixir of life

• Upvote 1

Solicitors. You were supposed to send paperwork off 3 weeks ago you utter incompetent fucktards. Do you have to phone these wankers every other minute to remind them to keep breathing. I just wanna hulk smash their premises.

Amen! Almost 5 months we've been staying with family, sold our house in 8 weeks because some greedy landlord cunt didn't want to pay a few more quid stamp duty! Thought we'd be staying with family 4-6 weeks, 1 house fell through (would have gone through by now as well), the one we're buying now has been ongoing over 3 fucking months, the lack of communication is astonishing!

We told them we needed to be in by 5 August, we're still waiting! Storage costs going up, they don't give a shite! Only just found out chief solicitor has been off for 2 months due to a car crash, sad but could've told us!!

Cunts, sick of the wife being in tears!!

• Upvote 2

Amen! Almost 5 months we've been staying with family, sold our house in 8 weeks because some greedy landlord cunt didn't want to pay a few more quid stamp duty! Thought we'd be staying with family 4-6 weeks, 1 house fell through (would have gone through by now as well), the one we're buying now has been ongoing over 3 fucking months, the lack of communication is astonishing!

We told them we needed to be in by 5 August, we're still waiting! Storage costs going up, they don't give a shite! Only just found out chief solicitor has been off for 2 months due to a car crash, sad but could've told us!!

Cunts, sick of the wife being in tears!!

"I only screamed in here face non stop for thirty seconds. What's she crying for? Can't say anything to them when they're like that"