You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Here goes...

you go out at dinnertime, dont want to but you have to, stuff needs doing. Get to the car park, its rammed, and some fucker cant be arsed parking properly. Its not a Hummer, or an Audi Q7, its a little piece of shit car, a Corsa or a Fiat Uno, and its across the white line at one side, rendering the adjacent parking space useless.

I would take a fucking crowbar to these cars, and then when the owners came back I would show them how to park, again assisted by the crowbar.

Its just idle and inconsiderate. There....thank you.

Name & shame brother:

You Park Like A Cunt.com

Jessie J.

I fucking hate her. Like real hate. Proper despise her.

She is everything that is wrong with modern day music. Utterly utterly bland, promotion before substance, fucking everywhere, loved by mongs who wear shit clothes and just all round utterly shit.

I also hate how this country is turning into one big state of sameness. Whats with the teenagers these days? They all look the fucking same. This isnt some kind of getting old shit, but they all look like they've come straight out of Burtons in Essex. Utterly gay.

Oh and do you know what I also hate, I hate this new culture of the customer having to search for the best deal. Train tickets, online shopping, phone contracts, utility bills. Fuck. That. Shit. Just give the customers, all customers, the same offer from the off. Fuck all this are you a member of x phone company and have y loyalty card and paid z amount of pounds to be a member of some pointless club then you can get £1 of your goods in a pre sale! Fuck off! Just give the customer the price. Fuck all this add on shit. Pre sale of concert tickets if your an o2 customer gets right on my tits. When I become world PM Im outlawing all those coupons, promotions and special offers, its all a load of bollocks.

And another. Adverts at the start of video clips on the internet, such as youtube. I see even the Guardian are starting this cunting trick now. Its a growing phenomenon. A 30 second gas advert to watch a 15 second clip. Makes my blood boil.

Thanks for starting this thread. I feel better.

Guest davelfc

TV, it's fucking shit these days. There's the odd decent show, that odd that I usually swerve normal TV and record the two or three hours of decent stuff per week.

Also, sticking with TV, the news! What's happened to the news, it isn't news anymore it's some twats opinion wrapped in fancy graphics. Here's what might happen, this is what we think should happen and here's what you should be thinking.

Oh and my last one, for now. Warnings about flash photography. Grrrrrrr

We are going to have to get used to that' date=' I bought a DVD recently and the cunts were advertising Snickers bars I mean I love MR. T but fuck off with yer Snickers bars I am trying to watch a film here.[/quote']

Yes, that would really fuck me off! Adverts for films on a DVD, fine, but Snickers? No way.

We seem to be getting adverts pushed down our throats everywhere now. I caught a bit of Sky News the other day and they had adverts in the news bulletin sponsoring the weather! What the fuck? This may not be a new thing as I never watch Sky News, but it wound me up nonetheless.

Jessie J.

She is everything that is wrong with modern day music. Utterly utterly bland, promotion before substance, fucking everywhere, loved by mongs who wear shit clothes and just all round utterly shit.

I also hate how this country is turning into one big state of sameness. Whats with the teenagers these days? They all look the fucking same. This isnt some kind of getting old shit, but they all look like they've come straight out of Burtons in Essex. Utterly gay.

So true. You know I caught a bit of one of her music videos the other week. The song was crap but in the video Jessie J was sitting at a school desk acting all "rebellious" and that; You know, chewing gum, gesturing at some stern looking 'teacher' and the like.

It's mad but kids really do eat that shit up. Fabricated "attitude".

"Yeah fuck teachers and authority, that Jessie J knows!!"

Combine that with dressing differently and a Fern Cotton plug on Radio 1 (her management will have helped with some sort of persuasion here) and "the new star on the block" is born. It's all a load of me arse.

Jessie J.

And Pink. She is Rubbish. Absolute Fucking Rubbish.

People who can't even wait for you to depart a checkout before they are right up behind your arse. I pride myself on the speed of my checkout purchases. I'd put a contestant on Supermarket Sweep to shame on any given day.

Even before you've gotten your receipt or paid the Cashier, look around and there's Mr or Mrs Busy Bollocks inches behind you with a look of expectancy like purchasing their Ham Sarnie and pack of Crisps is the most important purchase in the fucking world and god forbid cannot wait another 30seconds.

Fuck off.

Don't even get me started on the people who try and push in...

I have just realised I pretty much hate everything.

But then thats when I maybe need to look at myself and say "Is it wrong that I hate Big Brother? Is it wrong that I hate Celebrity jungle thing' date=' Is it wrong that I think everyone who likes this sort of thing is a fucking idiot or is it just me?" I dont know who is wrong or who is right but I wonder if these people really do wonder what Derek is thinking or how the botched tit job will effect Rosemary. Seriously [b']I am losing my faith in humanity[/b].

I am with you on those two things. I think the same pretty much daily. Modern life is rubbish.

• Upvote 1

Guest ShoePiss
Starbucks and people who have ever sat in one or any coffee shop really' date=' these things sprouted up like fucking poison ivy after that Friends shit, well fuck you and your sophisticated friends drinking your frappe mochino staring out the window as I walk by with my bucket of water, cunts.[/quote']

Just took this picture from inside the coffee shop, it's you isn't it?

13663.1020.A.jpg

Said this many a time, but business speak fucks me right off. I stopped a workmate for using the term 'going forward', proper fucking patronising to the customer and makes my work mate sounds a bit dim.

Also people who adopt a different voice for the phone, like they are fucking singing instead of just talking normally. People who adopt a different voice for work as though they weren't raised in South Manchester.

And people who can't read and write properly in their twenties, no fucking excuse in a developed country. Whilst on the subject of this, I fucking despise people who almost celebrate ignorance and revel in being a bit thick. I had a book delivered to work and when one of the girls asked what it was I told her about it, most of it went over her head but one of the lads pipes up with a sarcastic 'sounds like a boss read' before getting his news from the Daily Star.

People have made some good points on here about popular culture and how fucking shit it really is, I am sick of people looking at me a bit soft because I don't follow reality TV and people who get their opinions from others.

I FUCKING HATE the youth of today,going around with their big headphones on like idiots,with their stupid fucking hairs and their stupid fucking clothes.

Recently i was down on my ma's road were my little brother who is 15 was out playing a ball game we all enjoy with his mates so i decided to join in.

I put in a nice cross to his mate jake and shouted 'on the head son' to which he replied 'nah mate,im not messing my hair up'

I was astonished,disgusted if you like that this is our future.

So I sent the little brother up to the house to get a hairbrush,just to teach the windbag a lesson.I held him down and brushed his hair and he start crying....fucking little prick.

I fucking hate them,they make me sick.

Fucking mullet-haired windbags

I FUCKING HATE the youth of today,going around with their big headphones on like idiots,with their stupid fucking hairs and their stupid fucking clothes.

Recently i was down on my ma's road were my little brother who is 15 was out playing a ball game we all enjoy with his mates so i decided to join in.

I put in a nice cross to his mate jake and shouted 'on the head son' to which he replied 'nah mate,im not messing my hair up'

I was astonished,disgusted if you like that this is our future.

So I sent the little brother up to the house to get a hairbrush,just to teach the windbag a lesson.I held him down and brushed his hair and he start crying....fucking little prick.

I fucking hate them,they make me sick.

Fucking mullet-haired windbags

On the hair thing - Blame football stars for that. All of them step out on the pitch after HT looking like they've just been in Tony & Guy.

I fucking hate Adrian Durham on Talksport. How he still is paid for people to listen to is beyond me. It's the same shite formula day after day. Whatever the topic, he takes an obtuse stance, which he clearly does not believe in himself, just to play the WUM. BUT still dickheads phone in to argue.

I've actually stopped listening to Talksport on the way home just becauses it's so fuckingly dull and boring.