You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

There's a woman in our office who repeatedly uses the expression 'does it sound mad to say', she says it bare minimum 3 times a conversation.

My brother in law end every single sentence with to be fair, incredibly tedious.

Are any of the things she ever says mad, Al? 

• 3 weeks later...

Rising inflections with no implied question. Aussies have always done it but it's creeping in here with these millennial fucks now. End of sentences going higher pitched for no reason. Lad at the work Christmas do was doing it the other night.

"I said to my landLORD, I'm going to be moving OUT."

Is that a question or a statement? You Apple earbuds-wearing, born in Hong Kong despite being white fuck.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Rising inflections with no implied question. Aussies have always done it but it's creeping in here with these millennial fucks now. End of sentences going higher pitched for no reason. Lad at the work Christmas do was doing it the other night.

"I said to my landLORD, I'm going to be moving OUT."

Is that a question or a statement? You Apple earbuds-wearing, born in Hong Kong despite being white fuck.

Yes. This and "ThankYeou!" oh and "Azwell" 

• 2 months later...

Places that serve food still not understanding the different concepts of vegetarian and vegan. I can just about forgive the average village idiot who lives in Dribblechin, Bolton for not understanding the difference but establishments that must serve dozens of veggies and vegans every week need kicking in the flute.

Picking up and sandwich at Costa and I had to correct both employees that I had asked for vegetarian not vegan. And bloody long haul airlines that serve you a vegan meal when you ordered Vegetarian. Infuriating. 

17 hours ago, Remmie said:

Places that serve food still not understanding the different concepts of vegetarian and vegan. I can just about forgive the average village idiot who lives in Dribblechin, Bolton for not understanding the difference but establishments that must serve dozens of veggies and vegans every week need kicking in the flute.

Picking up and sandwich at Costa and I had to correct both employees that I had asked for vegetarian not vegan. And bloody long haul airlines that serve you a vegan meal when you ordered Vegetarian. Infuriating. 

"But you ordered the bush?" 

• 1 month later...

People who make a song and dance in public places because they've got a kid. 

Make way, make way, drop what you're doing, person with kid in pram coming through, I'll require access to baby changing facilities and for you to smile/laugh at my kid when it pukes, shits, or says "hiya" for the 19th time while you're having your brew. My husband (who looks exactly like Gareth Southgate) is just behind me with a ruskcack containing spare nappies.

Who are you fucking Clive Owen? Go away, go. 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Make way, make way, drop what you're doing, person with kid in pram coming through, I'll require access to baby changing facilities and for you to smile/laugh at my kid when it pukes, shits, or says "hiya" for the 19th time while you're having your brew. My husband (who looks exactly like Gareth Southgate) is just behind me with a ruskcack containing spare nappies.

You have no kids I take it?

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Gervais isn't everyone's cup of tea but this scene sums this up quite well

https://youtu.be/GKtUYlBcj_4?si=K9XVHfPWYS-REK1q