You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

It amazes me the amount of people who say they are skint but have a dog. My niece and her deadbeat boyfriend claim they haven't got enough money to buy their kid decent clothes or take her out anywhere have a dog. 

Also, another family member was that skint a few years back they were defaulting on their mortgage. Once they had pleaded with the bank to arrange a better repayment for the penalties they decided to buy two dogs. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Everyone should be allowed a dog. It should weigh no more than 10kg. You get your dog, you get to wank on about it (like I do with my cat) but no one would ever be killed by a dog. No more kids faces chewed off. 

This will never catch on. 

Bollocks. Chihauhaus are aggressive little cunts with a Napoleon complex that'll have your finger off if you point at them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Bollocks. Chihauhaus are aggressive little cunts with a Napoleon complex that'll have your finger off if you point at them.

Chihauhaus aren’t dogs, they’re rats on rope. 

Completely agree about them being vile, nasty, aggressive little cunts though. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Buddy says you’re all cunts and he wouldn’t want to be in cafes, at parties, round your houses etc. with the likes of you anyway.

42320EAE-B549-40C1-B910-E506E5A2E0C6.jpeg

I'm a bit surprised you don't own a whippet.

• Upvote 1

Anywhere with a dog present immediately becomes a better place. Pub dogs rule. 

Kids on the other hand can fuck off. I don't bounce round Playzone with my top off stinking of ale so don't be coming into the pub kicking off at your maa you whiney little cunt 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Kids on the other hand can fuck off. I don't bounce round Playzone with my top off stinking of ale so don't be coming into the pub kicking off at your maa you whiney little cunt 

Well, not twice anyway.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Couldn't have put it better mate. 

On 01/08/2021 at 08:30, Doctor Troy said:

It amazes me the amount of people who say they are skint but have a dog. My niece and her deadbeat boyfriend claim they haven't got enough money to buy their kid decent clothes or take her out anywhere have a dog. 

Also, another family member was that skint a few years back they were defaulting on their mortgage. Once they had pleaded with the bank to arrange a better repayment for the penalties they decided to buy two dogs. 

I'd rather have a dog than the equivalent money they cost

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It's more so the parents.

The lazy cunt parents who let their kids run round because they want to sit off getting shitfaced because they can't be arsed getting a babysitter. So while they are getting pissed they just completely forget about what their kids are doing.

It's like everyone in the pub is sitting in their living room. Was in a pub the other week where a scally family were all sitting off getting shitfaced. A baby was crying non stop for 10 minutes before any of them bothered to see why the baby was crying. Too bothered talking shite and glued to their phones.

The other 3 kids were just constantly running around in and out of the beer garden without being told to behave.

35 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I'd rather have a dog than the equivalent money they cost

It's more the crying poverty than a hatred of dogs. 

This family member was going on about being made homeless then 2 weeks later she's taking 2 dogs to get a manicure and their haircut as well as spending a fortune on their food.

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's more the crying poverty than a hatred of dogs. 

This family member was going on about being made homeless then 2 weeks later she's taking 2 dogs to get a manicure and their haircut as well as spending a fortune on their food.

Fair enough. I tend to buy a dog, feed it, walk it, let it, and occasionally bath and brush it. Nothing fancy.

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The lazy cunt parents who let their kids run round because they want to sit off getting shitfaced because they can't be arsed getting a babysitter. So while they are getting pissed they just completely forget about what their kids are doing.

It's like everyone in the pub is sitting in their living room. Was in a pub the other week where a scally family were all sitting off getting shitfaced. A baby was crying non stop for 10 minutes before any of them bothered to see why the baby was crying. Too bothered talking shite and glued to their phones.

The other 3 kids were just constantly running around in and out of the beer garden without being told to behave.

We take KidD into pubs and restaurants and have done since she was only a few weeks old. When a baby, if she was crying one of us would take her outside until she stopped. Now she's older, she knows there's behaviour acceptable at home and behaviour acceptable in public places like arcades, and behaviour acceptable in pubs and restaurants. We always have an array of shit to keep her entertained like colouring or the Switch. 

I agree that parents treating the wider world like their back garden causes their feral kids to do the same. 

I was in a charity shop a couple of years ago when a young couple came in and made an appointment to see about financial assistance to pay rent and electricity. When i went outside they were sitting in the doorway of a shop next door.Covered in tatts, 2 dogs, smoking tailor made fags and drinking cans of beer at 1030 am.

16 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

We don't drink when we're out with the kids but it's still a fucking nightmare taking them anywhere because they can't behave for more than five minutes. We refuse to give them phones or tablets and have reached the point where we just don't take them out to eat unless it is completely & utterly unavoidable.

They hate food anyway so the arrangement suits all four of us for now.

People who take their kids out for food & let them run wild are inconsiderate twats.

I know a few people both family and friends who have young lads between 5 and 10, they will let them have their switch in the house to give them peace and quiet but if ever we do anything they refuse to take their switch so the kid inevitably kicks off out of boredom at food and they sit there expecting everyone else to entertain the little brats. 

When our kids were younger, between 5 and 10 they knew then how to behave in pubs and restaurants, they would just sit quietly and wait for their food, complete contrast if we went out with my brother and his kids of the same age, they would be running around, climbing on stuff and being loud. 

I blame the parents.