You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I like to park in plenty of space. If it's a busy supermarket car park I'll happily park a mile away from the door just so I've got some space. There'll be nobody parked anywhere near me. 

Then when I come back there's always, always some cunt parked next to me, with a million empty spaces all around and I end up having to do a Eugene Tooms to get back in my car.

Weapons grade cunts, them and all their friends and family.

I totally agree with your feelings on this topic. I have no idea who the person is that you referred to is though.

On 10/06/2021 at 21:51, Paulie Dangerously said:

KidD's school has an award for 100% attendance. The kids get taken to the cinema and given a big fuss in front of the whole school. She's devastated to miss out this year because we had to keep her off when waiting the result of a covid test; protecting the school community as they requested. 

What an awful message to send. Children who've missed out in her class include a girl who had an asthma attack, and one hospitalised with sepsis. 

We're going to keep her off that day and treat her to a fun day out to reward her to putting up with a horrendous 18 months.

Fucking right. Good on you.

we’re talking my girl to the lakes for a week and genuinely didn’t realise when we booked it that it was still term time, but i told the head last week and she was completely sound with it, and said “we can’t approve it, and we have to send a stern letter, but I would phone tsp tell you this anyway - go and have a great time”

Making kids feel in any way bad for the last 18 months - even kids that have not engaged and not made an effort - is a cunts trick.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

One of our main clients is from Luxembourg (she's based in Bracknell) and has said a while ago she has no interest in sports of any kind, prefers gardening and hiking. Anyway we've hardly heard from her for weeks aside from the odd email. All of a sudden today of all days she is sending out emails demanding all sorts of reports (irrelevant stuff) and has just called a zoom meeting for 4pm (she wasn't to know but everyone had been told they can finish at 4 for the game now 11 of us have to stay and join this cunt chat). I'm not a massive England fan so personally it's no huge deal to me but she is blatantly doing it just to be spiteful and show her power. People are going mad about it but she is an important client so nobody can really do fuck all. It's absolute cunt behaviour and so fucking transparent. I've a good mind to tell the hard faced cunt to fuck off. Utter bitch. 

People being cunts in work situations just because they can. I've had 30 years of that kind of shite and I'm over it. I just can't relate to that mindset.

I've got a week off from work so me my lad and brother thought we'd take in a bit of cricket no England match available so we thought we'd head up to Old Trafford to watch a T20 blast match .

Hotel booked we were going to make a day of it travel up have a bit of tea a few pints then watch the cricket. 

Those nice people at LCC have now decided to cancel our tickets without any warning and it's to late to cancel the hotel booking,  on their website its saying its sold out the lying bastards so were stuck with a hotel room that we have no use for absolute twats I'll never book with these bastards ever again. 

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Paid £300 already to cunt vets as cats tail infected, they keep moving the goalposts now they want £700 because suddenly the tail needs amputating after they told us it would be fine. Have you over a barrel. May cost more too, twats.

Vets are cunts, just below dentists in the food chain. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Paid £300 already to cunt vets as cats tail infected, they keep moving the goalposts now they want £700 because suddenly the tail needs amputating after they told us it would be fine. Have you over a barrel. May cost more too, twats.

I'm guessing you don't have pet insurance?

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Vets are cunts, just below dentists in the food chain. 

Deffo. I used to think they were animal lovers but having dealt with a few they are anything but, they'd let a dog die over a tenner.

• Upvote 1

Companies you make utterly innocuous small online purchases from clogging up your inbox with satisfaction surveys.

’How satisfied were you on a scale of 1-10 with the de-icer/athlete’s foot powder/inflatable flamingo/1989 Beano album you bought from us? Would you recommend us to your friends?’

Oh aye, the long winter nights fairly fly by when I get on the subject of who I buy my knob rot cream from, you needy, bothersome cunt.

• Upvote 11

8 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

New cat from an animal shelter £0

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Dogs in cafes. What the actual fuck is going on with that. Sat having our breakfast this morning in this place that was smaller than a thirdborn's bedroom and this pair of twats walk in with two fucking smelly Andrex dogs.

Not content with permeating the place with the smell of damp fucking dog, they had to make loads of racket in search of attention, looking around as if to say 'look we've got dogs, give us some attention as we're a pair of fucking heroes', to which one of the waitresses duly obliged, giving the dogs a bowl of water and stroking them (then presumably handling food).

This is another one of those mental things long considered not acceptable but which suddenly, seemingly now is.

It's one step up from the loud kids in pubs shit. Basically in times gone by, if you decided to have a kid or a dog, you just had to accept there were certain things you could no longer do for the short term at least, unless you got someone to look after it. 

Not these days. Take your three month old baby with you on holiday to Egypt in 40 degree heat, take your dog the pub, get someone to take it on holiday when you've had your fill, take your kid swimming in the adult gym pool and everyone else be damned, because you've paid your taxes. 

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Dogs in cafes. What the actual fuck is going on with that. Sat having our breakfast this morning in this place that was smaller than a thirdborn's bedroom and this pair of twats walk in with two fucking smelly Andrex dogs.

Not content with permeating the place with the smell of damp fucking dog, they had to make loads of racket in search of attention, looking around as if to say 'look we've got dogs, give us some attention as we're a pair of fucking heroes', to which one of the waitresses duly obliged, giving the dogs a bowl of water and stroking them (then presumably handling food).

This is another one of those mental things long considered not acceptable but which suddenly, seemingly now is.

It's one step up from the loud kids in pubs shit. Basically in times gone by, if you decided to have a kid or a dog, you just had to accept there were certain things you could no longer do for the short term at least, unless you got someone to look after it. 

Not these days. Take your three month old baby with you on holiday to Egypt in 40 degree heat, take your dog the pub, get someone to take it on holiday when you've had your fill, take your kid swimming in the adult gym pool and everyone else be damned, because you've paid your taxes. 

Fucking spot on! 

The way they look around looking for affirmation when they have a dog is ridiculous.   

• Upvote 1

On 01/07/2021 at 21:23, Dr Nowt said:

Companies you make utterly innocuous small online purchases from clogging up your inbox with satisfaction surveys.

’How satisfied were you on a scale of 1-10 with the de-icer/athlete’s foot powder/inflatable flamingo/1989 Beano album you bought from us? Would you recommend us to your friends?’

Oh aye, the long winter nights fairly fly by when I get on the subject of who I buy my knob rot cream from, you needy, bothersome cunt.

Took one of the girls to the pictures earlier and I had that email through from Cineworld before the fucking trailers had finished. 

56 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Bang on. Was away with the family and her mother tagged along and brought her dog, they stayed in their own "dog friendly" lodge but she still saw fit to come round to ours with the dog and let it into ours which wasn't for pets jumping all over the furniture. Then one day we were going to drive to a lake for the day and she told her mum she could come in our (my) car, of course with the dog, cue the little fucker swimming in the lake and stinking my car out on the way back.

I have little time for her mother but this topped the fucking cake, I think it finally dawned on her after a couple of hours how pissed off I was as she offered petrol money and to pay for a valet. I declined through gritted teeth as I wouldn't hear the last of it if I accepted.

• Upvote 2

Woah, woah, woah. Taking the dog to the pub on my day off is one of life's simple pleasures. As a middle class dog twat, I'm delighted at the increased number of places where I can ruin people's days.

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

One of the parents brought a dog to my Grandson's 3rd birthday party. When they got around to popping the balloons the dog (a harmless spaniel) started going mental. It's a toddlers birthday ffs, what do people expect. It was also trying to grab cake from the paper plates, I'd have sent them packing the moment they turned up with the mutt. 

I have distant memories where you'd go to a birthday party and you'd be dropped off. Now it's an excuse for the adults to have their own party and stuff the kids. 

I also get an xmas card off a mate, his wife and their dog! Who puts their pets on cards.