You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

37 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

We’ve had an electrician round this morning. He arrived on time, changed 3 light fittings and installed two outside plug sockets all in 2.5 hours.  He’s cleaned up and gone now.  

As Punch said “that’s the way to do it”. 

He’s fitted cameras defo 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

KidD's school has an award for 100% attendance. The kids get taken to the cinema and given a big fuss in front of the whole school. She's devastated to miss out this year because we had to keep her off when waiting the result of a covid test; protecting the school community as they requested. 

What an awful message to send. Children who've missed out in her class include a girl who had an asthma attack, and one hospitalised with sepsis. 

We're going to keep her off that day and treat her to a fun day out to reward her to putting up with a horrendous 18 months.

That’s shit that mate. They shouldn’t do that, all that classmate of the year bollocks. I’m all for competition in sport but general praise and recognition should be spread out and every single child should feel special everyday. “Jennifer is great because she knows equations at just 7 years old but Stig is also a star because he flicked that bit of blu-tac a good 12 yards with his ruler there”

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That’s shit that mate. They shouldn’t do that, all that classmate of the year bollocks. I’m all for competition in sport but general praise and recognition should be spread out and every single child should feel special everyday. “Jennifer is great because she knows equations at just 7 years old but Stig is also a star because he flicked that bit of blu-tac a good 12 yards with his ruler there”

You'll just have to come up with something else next week.

35 minutes ago, Trumo said:

You'll just have to come up with something else next week.

I'll be aiming for the back of your head 

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He’ll be wanking to me applying my pile cream. 

Any streams for this? Lads? Lads? Champ?! 

19 hours ago, Section_31 said:

More tradesmen excuses. Got some turd out to fix my mum's fence about four months ago and it's never been right. Asked him to come back and sort, his dog wasn't well (I've actually heard that one before, only from another tradesman - it's usually the kid that's not well), so I messaged him a few weeks later and said he'd come out, didn't, messaged him again - he apologized and said he's had Covid. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't be suspicious. 

I dunno if they do this because they feel like they've been caught out and feel like they have to make an excuse, or they know that you know it's bollocks and do it to wear you down. I'm tempted to just get another fencer out. 

I’ve had a tit give me the covid excuse for not coming when he said he would to even do a quote for decorating. These pieces of shit. 

25 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I’ve had a tit give me the covid excuse for not coming when he said he would to even do a quote for decorating. These pieces of shit. 

His dog might have had it show some compassion 

Seems I’ve totally forgotten the Highway Code. I was under the daft impression that if you were crossing the road near a junction and a car came and was going to turn into that road, that you had right of way as you completed your crossing. How daft am I? glad that car beeped me as I was stepping onto the pavement and the guy on the motorbike saying some insult. They certainly told me. I hope they shit themselves in public the pricks.

Then some mouth breathing thick twat standing in the freezer section of the supermarket with the door wide open for ages. 

I generally avoid shops at busy times but I’d promised the grandkids some ice creams, I wonder how most of the general public manage to dress themselves.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Poster said:

Seems I’ve totally forgotten the Highway Code. I was under the daft impression that if you were crossing the road near a junction and a car came and was going to turn into that road, that you had right of way as you completed your crossing. How daft am I? glad that car beeped me as I was stepping onto the pavement and the guy on the motorbike saying some insult. They certainly told me. I hope they shit themselves in public the pricks.

Then some mouth breathing thick twat standing in the freezer section of the supermarket with the door wide open for ages. 

I generally avoid shops at busy times but I’d promised the grandkids some ice creams, I wonder how most of the general public manage to dress themselves.

Nah that's just what you  tell a kid if you don't like them. 

3 hours ago, Poster said:

'Was it a crossing? Did it have white lines on it and all that?'

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

'Was it a crossing? Did it have white lines on it and all that?'

When pedestrians DO have right of way

If a pedestrian has started to cross a road at a junction and a driver wants to turn into that road the pedestrian has priority and the driver should give way (see Highway Code Rule 8) 

End of 

• 2 weeks later...

I just dont know where to start, absolute cunts. 'Kids' protected with names not published yet the cunts are capable of staged, pre meditated murder? We're too soft on cunts.

A 13-year-old boy was 'lured' to a park by a girl where he was then 'ambushed' by two teenage boys who stabbed him and left him to die, a court heard today.

Oliver Stephens, known as Olly, was killed at Bugs Bottom field in Emmer Green, Reading, Berkshire, on Sunday January 3 this year after the attack was arranged by a teenage girl, jurors were told.

Both alleged attackers were said to have had 'grievances' with Olly. The two boys, who are now 14, deny murder and are on trial at Reading Crown Court. The girl, also 14, and one of the boys have both admitted manslaughter.

None of the three children can be named for legal reasons.

Opening the prosecution case, Alison Morgan QC said: '(The girl) lured Olly to the location of the attack, in a place called Bugs Bottom, and she lured him to allow the attack to be carried out by the two defendants.

'The attack had been planned by the defendants in the days leading up to the attack.

The defendants were motivated by perceived grievances with Olly.

'At least one of the two of them had a knife with them.

'They carried out a joint attack, during the course of which one of the two of them used the knife they were carrying to stab Olly - once to the chest and once to the back.'

Ms Morgan said the defendants then fled the scene before getting rid of incriminating evidence, such as mobile phone data and clothes worn during the attack.

She said the younger boy, who was 13 at the time, used a knife to stab Olly, but that the older boy must have known he was carrying the weapon.

The prosecutor said the girl was also present at the scene during the attack.

She said: 'Putting it bluntly, Olly was ambushed by these defendants.

'He was physically attacked by (the two boys) and with (the girl) standing by, lending assistance by her presence.

'There were others who were also present but did not play a significant role in the attack.'

The trial is being held in special circumstances, with counsel removing their wigs and gowns due to the defendants' ages.

The trial continues.

• Upvote 1

One of our main clients is from Luxembourg (she's based in Bracknell) and has said a while ago she has no interest in sports of any kind, prefers gardening and hiking. Anyway we've hardly heard from her for weeks aside from the odd email. All of a sudden today of all days she is sending out emails demanding all sorts of reports (irrelevant stuff) and has just called a zoom meeting for 4pm (she wasn't to know but everyone had been told they can finish at 4 for the game now 11 of us have to stay and join this cunt chat). I'm not a massive England fan so personally it's no huge deal to me but she is blatantly doing it just to be spiteful and show her power. People are going mad about it but she is an important client so nobody can really do fuck all. It's absolute cunt behaviour and so fucking transparent. I've a good mind to tell the hard faced cunt to fuck off. Utter bitch. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

One of our main clients is from Luxembourg (she's based in Bracknell) and has said a while ago she has no interest in sports of any kind, prefers gardening and hiking. Anyway we've hardly heard from her for weeks aside from the odd email. All of a sudden today of all days she is sending out emails demanding all sorts of reports (irrelevant stuff) and has just called a zoom meeting for 4pm (she wasn't to know but everyone had been told they can finish at 4 for the game now 11 of us have to stay and join this cunt chat). I'm not a massive England fan so personally it's no huge deal to me but she is blatantly doing it just to be spiteful and show her power. People are going mad about it but she is an important client so nobody can really do fuck all. It's absolute cunt behaviour and so fucking transparent. I've a good mind to tell the hard faced cunt to fuck off. Utter bitch. 

I spend my weeks negotiating ‘power plays’ in both my professional and personal lives.

I think some people are not conscious that they’re doing it. Others most certainly are.

Either way, cunt behaviour. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I spend my weeks negotiating ‘power plays’ in both my professional and personal lives.

I think some people are not conscious that they’re doing it. Others most certainly are.

Either way, cunt behaviour. 

Absolutely mate. She knows exactly what she's doing. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Luxembourg is where the EU launders it’s dirty cash and that’s why they can afford to make public transport free. Panda cola Germans. Tell her from

me. 

1 minute ago, Kepler-186 said:

Luxembourg is where the EU launders it’s dirty cash and that’s why they can afford to make public transport free. Panda cola Germans. Tell her from

me. 

I worked there for a couple of months in 2019, shite place too and ferociously expensive

I like to park in plenty of space. If it's a busy supermarket car park I'll happily park a mile away from the door just so I've got some space. There'll be nobody parked anywhere near me. 

Then when I come back there's always, always some cunt parked next to me, with a million empty spaces all around and I end up having to do a Eugene Tooms to get back in my car.

Weapons grade cunts, them and all their friends and family.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

47 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha she's just cancelled it. No explanation or anything just a notification that she's cancelled it. One absolute bastard of the highest order. I bet my fucking house that she sends emails after 4 then starts chasing responses. 

I thought Luxembourg city was nice when I went a few years ago with work. Nice posh seafood meal on the nice side of the valley then over the other side for the sleaze after midnight. Pointless little nobheads.