You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

The ageing process. Who ever invented that is an utter cunt and needs a sound thrashing. No doubt it’s the same scoundrel that gave the world cold weather, which acts as a double whammy for those of us approaching death.  

I’ve woken up this morning with more aches and pains than is befitting of someone still with aspirations to make it as a professional unmentionable. Both knees ache, my ankle is throbbing, I have stiff shoulders, a sore lower back and my toes are full of arthritis. Added to this my fading eyesight, memory loss and pathetic attempts at erections and you can see I’ve every right to be livid. 

Very well put.

Once you reach 30 (Well in my case) you realise the rest of your life is going to a complete grind with all the aches, pains and various ailments that you will need to battle with mentally to ensure they don't end up consuming you. Fuck knows how those old school wrestlers cope with the rigours they've put their bodies through.

You spend the first third of your life jumping off sheds, deadlifting silly weights for vanity, drinking your body weight in alcohol, etc and the remaining two-thirds paying the price.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

The ageing process. Who ever invented that is an utter cunt and needs a sound thrashing. No doubt it’s the same scoundrel that gave the world cold weather, which acts as a double whammy for those of us approaching death.  

I’ve woken up this morning with more aches and pains than is befitting of someone still with aspirations to make it as a professional unmentionable. Both knees ache, my ankle is throbbing, I have stiff shoulders, a sore lower back and my toes are full of arthritis. Added to this my fading eyesight, memory loss and pathetic attempts at erections and you can see I’ve every right to be livid. 

My memory is awful, I will be talking about something one second and forget the next, putting things away and forgetting where they are even minutes later.

Could literally bound up the stairs until last year now I’m thinking of installing an escalator. Sore side, sore back, receding gums, cyst on plums, Arthur Eyetis in my knee and thumb. If I was a horse they would shoot me. Happy days.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

I was a lot younger, one of them where at the time you’re like ‘is this really happening?’

I used to be quite naive as well, if he’d have touched me inappropriately I’d have probably passed it off as normal as well. 

You'll know when he pops his head out and adds 10 quid on to the bill.

5 hours ago, Elite said:

Very well put.

Once you reach 30 (Well in my case) you realise the rest of your life is going to a complete grind with all the aches, pains and various ailments that you will need to battle with mentally to ensure they don't end up consuming you. Fuck knows how those old school wrestlers cope with the rigours they've put their bodies through.

You spend the first third of your life jumping off sheds, deadlifting silly weights for vanity, drinking your body weight in alcohol, etc and the remaining two-thirds paying the price.

Age is cruel. 

45 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

It didn't work on this cunt...

Had that little car stopped by a traffic crossing thingy and forced the white car to go onto the wrong side of the road to get past before other knob tried to undertake? Looked like all kinds of poor driving skills going on there.

7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Had that little car stopped by a traffic crossing thingy and forced the white car to go onto the wrong side of the road to get past before other knob tried to undertake? Looked like all kinds of poor driving skills going on there.

It looked like there was a very small build up of cars who were concerned about getting passed each other further down. One of the cars down the road is flashing their headlights in an attempt to warn the Mercedes they were having troubles. It was an odd place for the small grey car to stay back and give way but I think they were probably concerned that if they kept going they may have skidded into the first car staying back. Going round the island to go around that car was definitely asking for trouble and is 100% illegal. However undertaking passed the same island is an "I don't give a fuck what happens here because I have a Mercedes" move. Complete lack of awareness on every driver's part except the people down the road the merc crashed into further down.

On 15/01/2021 at 10:23, Rico1304 said:

I’ve got a head full of fillings, so has every kid who went to our dentist in the 80’s.  He ended up getting struck off as he was paid per treatment and incentivised to do fillings. 

I fucking mockered those, one of my fillings fell out yesterday.  Cunt. 

• Upvote 1

Holly fuckin' Willoughby has come out as dyslexic on live TV, in an emotional and somewhat moving admission, she received a hug from Pip who you might recall also let the public know of his emotional struggles. 

Isn't it heartwarming and reassuring that these leading lights of entertainment can share their traumatic experiences with us? 

I for one pay tribute to these people and thank them for their honesty and bravery of which of course will help others to overcome their own personal struggles, I could almost cry. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Holly fuckin' Willoughby has come out as dyslexic on live TV, in an emotional and somewhat moving admission, she received a hug from Pip who you might recall also let the public know of his emotional struggles. 

Isn't it heartwarming and reassuring that these leading lights of entertainment can share their traumatic experiences with us? 

I for one pay tribute to these people and thank them for their honesty and bravery of which of course will help others to overcome their own personal struggles, I could almost cry. 

What next? Gino D'Acampo coming out as English?

'Holly Willoughby: I Walked Into A Bra' hitting bookshelves for Easter.

• Upvote 1

Cunts on Ebay. Im selling some stuff for 50 quid including free postage and packing, and chancers or rather 'resellers' messaging me saying 'Cash waiting if you accept 25'!

Fuck off. Im not selling so you can pick up bargains to make a quick 20 on, never mind p&p of 5 quid Im paying for you and EBay and Paypal's 14% fucking commission.

Fuck off!

47 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

They're a pair of tedious idiots. 

Schofield being hailed as brave was hilarious. Maybe if he was a cage fighter or in the SAS or something, but fucking hell.

"I want to announce that I'm gay, but worried what impact it will have on my career in daytime women's TV and its features about female incontinence and the best biscuits to dip in tea."

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They're a pair of tedious idiots. 

Schofield being hailed as brave was hilarious. Maybe if he was a cage fighter or in the SAS or something, but fucking hell.

"I want to announce that I'm gay, but worried what impact it will have on my career in daytime women's TV and its features about female incontinence and the best biscuits to dip in tea."

You've lit up the Moanero-signal now

• Upvote 2