You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

15 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Royal Mail. Me mate is self isolating so I sent him a box of stuff, sweets, couple of mags and some rum as a surprise pick me up, first class on Tuesday and it's still not there. They told me to wait 20 days then make a claim if it hasn't turned up.

Few years ago one of the cunts stole a new phone I had delivered and tried to blame me even though the stupid cunt had written the wrong name when he faked my signature. I was gonna have to go to court until his barrister got wind of the fact I'd never had so much as a parking ticket and he was gonna look like a spaz. 

Another time I got a credit card bill which had literally a thumb shaped hole in the top.

Postman twat.

D33Gj-lW0AEaZrG?format=jpg&name=small

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

If that bollocks is going to start then to be honest I’d rather they put the full lockdown on again. 
Or just pressed the nuclear button. I maintain the reason firearms are banned in this country is to stop Falling Down style rampages by irate Boots staff who’ve been forced to listen to Slade since the last week of the summer holidays.

Walked out of all three shops immediately and refused to spend penny in any of them. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

And all of a sudden I'm suicidal! Fucks sake, can't we just fuck Christmas off!

Just now, lifetime fan said:

I wish mate. Hate Christmas. 

Steady on. I hate when people celebrate it before December but in December itself I go balls deep on it. I love Christmas. 

32 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Royal Mail. Me mate is self isolating so I sent him a box of stuff, sweets, couple of mags and some rum as a surprise pick me up, first class on Tuesday and it's still not there. They told me to wait 20 days then make a claim if it hasn't turned up.

Few years ago one of the cunts stole a new phone I had delivered and tried to blame me even though the stupid cunt had written the wrong name when he faked my signature. I was gonna have to go to court until his barrister got wind of the fact I'd never had so much as a parking ticket and he was gonna look like a spaz. 

Another time I got a credit card bill which had literally a thumb shaped hole in the top.

Postman twat.

What magazines?

On 20/09/2020 at 08:57, Colonel Kurtz said:

That was a drunken rant. Apologies. Feel like shit this morning. 

2 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

It was a clearly a joke about dreadful magazine covers. I don’t think he’s a paedo. I don’t even know who the thread is about. I think it’s somebody’s mate. Apologies if the joke wasn't obvious. Mods feel free to delete my post. 

Apologising is nonce behaviour. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Holiday blaggards.

Was looking for a cottage (not much point now) and saw one in Wales which was basically a terraced house. Basicslly you just rent your house out and call it a cottage. 

Some on there look like converted garages, and not very well converted.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Mufti day. For those of you who don’t have kids, this is a day when you don’t have to wear uniform and pay a £ for the privilege. Our little girl is quite self conscious about her looks and doesn’t like to wear dresses, skirts etc as she is a little tomboy with 2 brothers. She gets very stressed about mufti day and massively prefers the anonymity of school uniform. We had a mufti day today and she was in tears again because the other girls tease her for not wearing “girlie” clothes.  Why can’t the fucking teachers just let the kids wear the school uniform and not provide fuel for bullies. 

Agree with this mate, the kids have enough stress!

10 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Mufti day. For those of you who don’t have kids, this is a day when you don’t have to wear uniform and pay a £ for the privilege. Our little girl is quite self conscious about her looks and doesn’t like to wear dresses, skirts etc as she is a little tomboy with 2 brothers. She gets very stressed about mufti day and massively prefers the anonymity of school uniform. We had a mufti day today and she was in tears again because the other girls tease her for not wearing “girlie” clothes.  Why can’t the fucking teachers just let the kids wear the school uniform and not provide fuel for bullies. 

Agreed. Plus you have kids from poor families going into school in crappy clothes which again singles them out for name calling/embarrassment because other kids have the latest clobber on.

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Separated parents being cunts and using the kids to point score against each other.

Especially over Chr*stm*s plans. 

To go further, anyone using their child as a weapon against the other parent should fucking hang. How dare you bolster your pathetic ego and self esteem by ruining even a day of your kid's life, you sorry cunt.

• Upvote 2

On 15/10/2020 at 00:54, Section_31 said:

Holiday blaggards.

Was looking for a cottage (not much point now) and saw one in Wales which was basically a terraced house. Basicslly you just rent your house out and call it a cottage. 

Some on there look like converted garages, and not very well converted.

Theres nothing worse than going cottaging and it ends up being a load of wank.

13 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

'Mufti day?' I've never heard it called that before. It was simply 'own clothes day' when my kids were at school. That was about 15 years ago now though.