You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

12 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Currys PC World Team Know How Cunts:

Bought a new fridge freezer last Sunday, told they'd deliver today, had 2 texts in the last few days saying between 2.50 and 6.50 pm.

Old Fridge Freezer unplugged and defrosted, food in freezer bags to keep.

The time slot comes and goes, finally get a call at 20 past 8, the drivers have run out of driving time, we'll deliver Wednesday at the earliest!

Useless gang of brain dead wankstains! So now we have a load of ruined food and no new Fridge Freezer for at least another 3 days!

Can't even e-mail them as no email address on the website and can't call them until tomorrow! Quick enough to take the money though.

I've avoided Currys and its sister companies for decades given how bad their customer service has always been.

16 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Shops on the street suffering the world over and this mob wants stuff for nufink

Didn't have enough money the first time so brought some more Doe.

• Upvote 2

This is definitely a first world problem but no matter how much you invest doing your house up, it's never finished. You can do your living room up but by the time you've saved to get your bathroom done, the living room is fucked again. Boilers aren't built to last, nor are big electrical things like white goods and TV's. Then you have building damage like jammed windows/doors that need replacing, the list is fucking endless. Unless you're wadded there's always one or two (if you're lucky) parts of your house that needs work and when they are done there will be a few more.

Those scruffs that squat in houses have it sussed, don't pay any bills/completely fuck the whole place and then repeat elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

This is definitely a first world problem but no matter how much you invest doing your house up, it's never finished. You can do your living room up but by the time you've saved to get your bathroom done, the living room is fucked again. Boilers aren't built to last, nor are big electrical things like white goods and TV's. Then you have building damage like jammed windows/doors that need replacing, the list is fucking endless. Unless you're wadded there's always one or two (if you're lucky) parts of your house that needs work and when they are done there will be a few more.

Those scruffs that squat in houses have it sussed, don't pay any bills/completely fuck the whole place and then repeat elsewhere.

Marry a builder 

On 06/07/2020 at 09:38, VladimirIlyich said:

I've avoided Currys and its sister companies for decades given how bad their customer service has always been.

I had a reply about the ruined food, and it was 'tough shit' in other words. They can't guarantee that it will come on Wednesday either! 

If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm getting my money back. The wife will go apeshit, but I've had enough!

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

I had a reply about the ruined food, and it was 'tough shit' in other words. They can't guarantee that it will come on Wednesday either! 

If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm getting my money back. The wife will go apeshit, but I've had enough!

Go and load their showroom fridge freezers with out of date/moldy food and have a piss in the washing machines.

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Go and load their showroom fridge freezers with out of date/moldy food and have a piss in the washing machines.

Highly fucking tempting! I'll bet they'd turn up if it was cash on delivery, fuckheads! It's amazing the amount of complaints on their Facebook page! It's the first time I've had problems with them, but I wouldn't use them again!

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Highly fucking tempting! I'll bet they'd turn up if it was cash on delivery, fuckheads! It's amazing the amount of complaints on their Facebook page! It's the first time I've had problems with them, but I wouldn't use them again!

Take a few mackerel in the nearest store with you and leave them hidden round different parts of the shop. Really bring the whole show to its knees. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got my student loan balance through and appear to owe more than I borrowed despite having been paying it back for 15 years. Tremendous. 

hqdefault.jpg

Me and my brother Johnny we got to talking about the credit card companies, how they work their angle? How they didn't give a fuck what you borrowed as long as you didn't pay it back all at once. Better to be juiced. It takes a certain kind of player. That's why we call them student loans. 

• Upvote 1

On 24/09/2015 at 11:52, Paulie Dangerously said:

People who have to say something. 

Was early this morning so thought I'd pop the Lidl for a bottle of fizzy water and a croissant (under 50p, bargain).  Have to cross a road to get there and then I saw him.  A fella who works in our place.  He's one of them you can't just just say "alright" or "good morning" to he's always got to say something like "Got a starbucks eh? They must be paying you too much ho ho ho" or "Is that you're secret file is it? Bet you've got all kinds on me ho ho ho"

I knew he would say one of two things.  The two things someone who has to say something ALWAYS say when they see someone walking away from their place of work in the morning.  I cringed and mentally prepared myself for it, to force the wry smile and attempt to laugh along.  Which one though?  Which one of the tired, worn out, flogging of a dead horse cheesy end of the line gags will he wheel out on me as we cross paths on the pelican crossing.  

He did both.

"Had enough already?? No, no work is that way!!!" 

"Ha yeah.  See you in there" I replied. 

Sometimes I hate myself for indulging people. 

2vdr8r.gif

On 24/09/2015 at 11:59, Jairzinho said:

"Fuck off, you boring cunt"

Guarantee he'll never do it again.

tenor.gif?itemid=8044263

6 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

The despicable twats at British Gas trying to force their staff to sign new contracts under threat of redundancy if they don't! Renationalise all utilities, maybe then people will matter rather than profit!

They've named the document 'the Rico clause'

Right. 

Just been to the tesco express in the village. Normally its a fairly ok experience. Even late on Friday/Saturday nights the nobhead to normal ratio is quite low for a central convenience store. Not today. 

I'm hungover. I needed shite. Bag of onion rings and pack of rowntrees randoms and a bottle of orange lucozade (which is shite these days by the way). Simple needs for a simple mind. ENTER 3 huge fat loud fairy scouse bitches. You know the kind, shout instead of taking to each other. Aren't actually saying it to their friend but for the benefit of everyone within a 4 mile radius. Chatting absolute shit with an over the top scouse accent. The kind of fuckers that you know before even looking that at least one of them will have a pair of those furry, aggressive sliders with a pair of feet that could break a cliff. I remember watching a royal rumble or battle royal from the 90's and The Natural Disasters 9earthquake and Typhoon) entered the frey and eliminated about 10 brawlers in about 10 seconds then it took about 100 of these roid freaks to get Earthquake over the ropes. Ok imagine that scenario but on the beach at Normandy and throw in the scandinavian gladiator off the Running Man in as well and you are close to the chaos these bitches created when they walked into the shop. Loud, lairy cunts.

The queuing system is pretty straightforward. Signs and floor markings indicating that you queue socially distanced from the left hand side aisle. Nope not these mammoths. I already read the situation from the snacks aisle and knew there would be a bout of awkward confusion at payment time. 3 of us, 3 people stood in the queue correctly. I can hear them in the other aisle. One of the things has got 3 bottles of plonk in her hand while the other is eyeing up the Tucs. No respect for the queue. One of them looking over towards us while pretending to listen to her mate shout at her. She knew full well they would have to walk back round to join the queue but fuck that oh no lazy wankers. "Go on girl you were next" loud as fuck to a woman twice her age. The lady who like me had read the situation just said "Its fine you go" "Arrrr taaarrrrr babe". "The baby the baby our baby the baby" I'd have died a happy man if some cat threw a grenade into the shop at that moment. 

I've come back in a foul mood, I was fine before it. What sad cunt moved the Sega/Nintendo debate? Fucking prefect. 

To round things off I've picked up pic n mix instead of rowntrees randoms.