You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

On 05/06/2020 at 14:00, Section_31 said:

Zoom meetings.

Anyone else had a bellyfull of this billocks? Nobody ever heard of emails? Carousel of cunts.

"While we're waiting for fucko, how is everybody?"

"Liking the beard by the way!" 

"Yeah I'm going to have to get a shave."

Fucking hell.

There's always some blert with a proper headset too. I'm gonna go the whole hog and get an Airwolf helmet with the visor down, or just put myself on loop nodding my head and then watch telly.

At least you can console yourself with a 'novelty' background.

16 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think that shop gets raided all the time by away fans.

No wonder its so expensive. As it happens the best place to grab drinks from big stations is in the M&S. Their own brand lagers/ciders are lovely and only about 3 quid for 4. 

On 30/06/2020 at 20:31, Bjornebye said:

Mnrtioned it before on here but I went to London Aquarium about 5/6 years ago and ex West Ham player James Collins and his family were right in-front of us the whole way round. His wife..... Even my bird at the time was staring. 

The ugly get was the West Ham leaning guest on the footy last night. If his wife can even walk upright she is out of his league.

Edit, she is purty.

James_Collins_Wife_Samantha_Collins_photo-588x400.jpg

11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The ugly get was the West Ham leaning guest on the footy last night. If his wife can even walk upright she is out of his league.

Edit, she is purty.

James_Collins_Wife_Samantha_Collins_photo-588x400.jpg

Oh mate she is spectacular in the flesh. I mean, spectacular. I've seen my fair share of hot women and she is right up there. 

Been sat in all day working. Right near the door. Not necessarily waiting for a parcel but due a few things I've ordered off Amazon. (Scales and a bath mat). Anyway no-one has knocked the door. My bird had popped out to see her nan and as she came back in there was a parcel from them on the doorstep. No note pushed through, definitely no knock at the door either. Wankers. 

Its only about 35 quids worth of stuff but should I just wait a few days and say they haven't been delivered? Its their own fucking fault. 

21 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Tradesmen who don’t fucking turn up when they say they will or at least even have the decency to text a lie about why they haven’t. Such cheeky bastards. And then when you sack them off and get someone else they see their arse.

Yeah they're twats by and large. We dealt with loads as our house was a shithole when we bought it. Found some good ones and held onto them for dear life, they've had more work out of our friends and neighbours too.

Had one cunt who kept putting our plastering job back but we needed it doing before someone came to do the floor tiles as we were getting a kitchen fitted that weekend. As the day got closer we were really stressing and, as predicted, he text that morning saying he'd been up all night with his kid. Proper 'oooh i'll pull the heartstrings' childlike shite. I fucked him off for good and thankfully managed to find someone else last minute.

Had some other twat me mrs booked but who was well dearer than someone else i found, and when me mrs rang to cancel him he started cracking on that he'd bought all the materials now. I told him to stop bullshitting and that we'd found someone who'd do it for about 500 quid less. He said he'd match it. So next day his crew come out while my Mrs is at home, look around, say "nah not doing it for that price" and fucked off after five minutes. 

• Upvote 1

Companies using Covid as an excuse to get in touch with them about anything that will cost them money.

I'm on hold for Virgin Media as my contract runs out next month and I want a new/cheaper deal, 40 minute wait whereas new customers will get put straight through to an advisor.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Companies using Covid as an excuse to get in touch with them about anything that will cost them money.

I'm on hold for Virgin Media as my contract runs out next month and I want a new/cheaper deal, 40 minute wait whereas new customers will get put straight through to an advisor.

Year, but their doing their best to keep you connected during these troubling times.

• Upvote 1

Currys PC World Team Know How Cunts:

Bought a new fridge freezer last Sunday, told they'd deliver today, had 2 texts in the last few days saying between 2.50 and 6.50 pm.

Old Fridge Freezer unplugged and defrosted, food in freezer bags to keep.

The time slot comes and goes, finally get a call at 20 past 8, the drivers have run out of driving time, we'll deliver Wednesday at the earliest!

Useless gang of brain dead wankstains! So now we have a load of ruined food and no new Fridge Freezer for at least another 3 days!

Can't even e-mail them as no email address on the website and can't call them until tomorrow! Quick enough to take the money though.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Currys PC World Team Know How Cunts:

Bought a new fridge freezer last Sunday, told they'd deliver today, had 2 texts in the last few days saying between 2.50 and 6.50 pm.

Old Fridge Freezer unplugged and defrosted, food in freezer bags to keep.

The time slot comes and goes, finally get a call at 20 past 8, the drivers have run out of driving time, we'll deliver Wednesday at the earliest!

Useless gang of brain dead wankstains! So now we have a load of ruined food and no new Fridge Freezer for at least another 3 days!

Can't even e-mail them as no email address on the website and can't call them until tomorrow! Quick enough to take the money though.

I'd be using the word Solicitor in any phone call / email in any form of communication 

13 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I'd be using the word Solicitor in any phone call / email in any form of communication 

I've just been on their page on Facebook and left a post saying I'm complaining, and the amount of similar complaints is incredible! The lad who told me they wouldn't be coming agreed I should complain, still put the phone down on him like!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Elite said:

Take photos of all your ruined food as well. I feel for the drivers, they overload them with delivery's the cunts.

Thankfully we'd got rid of a lot and were waiting for the new Freezer before restocking. Still about £30-£40 worth of food at least down the pan!