You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

24 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Anyone going to brave letting their missus cut their hair?

I let my mate’s new bird cut my hair once many years ago. We were all back at his house after the pub. It was in the early hours and everyone was fucked. This girl was completely deaf and she told us, in deaf speak, that she was a hairdresser. The clippers were already out for some reason, presumably ready to punish anyone that fell asleep, I don’t know. I needed to go for a haircut anyway so I took the drunken opportunity to get one for free. 

She may have been a deaf hairdresser but how was I supposed to know that she was moonlighting as a blind barber? I had to go straight to my mum’s house the next morning, hood up all the way, so that she could shave my head completely. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Fuck that, what if it grows back grey? Which wouldn't to bad as I've got some flecks of grey infiltrating my Autumn Gold colour, or worse not at all, the horror. Maybe I could shave just one side to even it out but by the time I'm able to go out and stride forth I will look like that fella from the Human League or in my case the Inhuman League, I feel down. 

The other alternative is to shave both sides very close and any patches will be barely noticeable. I use clippers and shave close at the sides and my hair grows so quickly you'd hardly notice a bald spot as it would disappear in a few days.

29 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The other alternative is to shave both sides very close and any patches will be barely noticeable. I use clippers and shave close at the sides and my hair grows so quickly you'd hardly notice a bald spot as it would disappear in a few days.

. Mine grows like wild mint,  but not down just sideways  needs to be cut every 3 weeks or so as I end up looking like someone from the rustic department. This virus really is a bind, impossible I tell you. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, easytoslip said:

. Mine grows like wild mint,  but not down just sideways  needs to be cut every 3 weeks or so as I end up looking like someone from the rustic department. This virus really is a bind, impossible I tell you. 

Was moaning about how quick my hair grew with my mates a few weeks back and then realised they were all glowering at me. I had not really noticed  before that they are all follically challenged.

12 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Was moaning about how quick my hair grew with my mates a few weeks back and then realised they were all glowering at me. I had not really noticed  before that they are all follically challenged.

Haha I know it's easy to not to notice, I've a few mates like that and it's just the norm, though some grey ones think I dye mine, fuck sake as if. 

I've just been bombarded with videos / pictures on WhatsApp, someone sends one, sit down then get the same, haven't some of these seen a pair of tits before or those ones of that black fella with an unusually unusable large knob, fuck sake it's gone mad, I'd fuck it off if it wasn't for free calls abroad. 

Cunt prick twat above me, with his cunting mental issues is making me homicidal, used to be quiet round here mainly elderly, fuckin' council and housing association cunts and their fuckin' ideas. Can't even complain because of this virus shit, then I get a phone call from the housing association to say on a scale of 10 how would you rate this and that, give me strength or it'll be me going mental and being transported off to an institution for the I've had a gut full of cunts department.