You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

41 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Tradesmen do it all the time mate. They then work out the likelihood of who will complain more. The fact you are just a tenant and the contract is through your landlord/estate agent (even worse) the likelihood of your compliant getting past your landlord/estate agent is small compared to jobs they'll have on for property owners. You'll probably find that the Estate agent use them all the time because they are cheap, or they are related etc, so they basically know they can take the piss. They also suss out who is nice (making a cuppa, chatty etc) and who is a possible pain in the arse, if you are nice you'll get fucked about. 

So what you’re saying is it’s my fault for making him a couple of brews during the brief time he was here? Fuck sake. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

So what you’re saying is it’s my fault for making him a couple of brews during the brief time he was here? Fuck sake. 

Just kick him in the balls next time he turns up mate. 

26 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Has a smackhead laid a cable in this bog yet or what? 

Its the twist this story needs 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Elite said:

Pistonbroke has now ensured every tradesman that enters my house, is not getting a brew. Ever.

It depends on how good they are mate. I always make our plumbers a brew as they always turn up on time and do a good job. They even gave me a length of hose with attachments so i can top up the boilers with water myself when the pressure is to low. Piece of piss to do and saves quite a bit of money. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

It depends on how good they are mate. I always make our plumbers a brew as they always turn up on time and do a good job. They even gave me a length of hose with attachments so i can top up the boilers with water myself when the pressure is to low. Piece of piss to do and saves quite a bit of money. 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Haha, couldn't have sounded gayer if you'd tried that.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Slow down. Nearly ripped my cock off then 

I missed a trick really. I should have said 'Stopcock.' 

5 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Yes a bit shit that , but news?

Kind of highlights how much these rags reproduce unsubstantiated bollocks and the general lack of integrity in the editorial system, but it's mainly just a different form of celeb gossip and therefore can get in the bin.