You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

4 hours ago, skend04 said:

Why do people think it's okay not to wash their hands after they've been for a piss? It's fucking degenerate's behaviour that and a regular occurrence at work. We're going to have to employ 'No Splash, No Gash' guys to embarrass people into washing their hands.

With you on this , particularly in restaurants when they wander back to tables and start manhandling bread with their fingers.

Wife is even more strident on this & nearly got me battered in a unisex toilet in the Albert Dock when she pulled up some grock who had done this & threatened to tell his girlfriend if he didn't go back and wash them.

• Upvote 1

People buggering off from the till to go back and grab something. If you've got someone else with you, who can continue packing, then fine. If, however, you're on your own, then you're shit out of luck and should just accept it. You'll have to make a second trip and get to the back of the line.

Stood waiting at a queue for some lunk to get himself something. What could cause such a long delay? An urgent message to get medicine for his sick mother? His daughter's first tampons? A Get Well Soon card for a friend hit by a bus? No. A four pack of fucking Heineken. Well done pal, disaster averted.

Travelling funfair workers with faces like slapped arses looking at you like you’re an inconvenience as they’re charging you the best part of a tenner for two kids to bounce on a trampoline for three minutes.  

Believe me, I want to be here even less than you do but a bit of good manners should be the least you provide seeing as you’re blatantly and unashamedly ripping me off, you miserable fucking twats.

At least the bird that sold me a horse meat burger gave me a smile and offered me some onions.

19 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Travelling funfair workers with faces like slapped arses looking at you like you’re an inconvenience as they’re charging you the best part of a tenner for two kids to bounce on a trampoline for three minutes.  

Believe me, I want to be here even less than you do but a bit of good manners should be the least you provide seeing as you’re blatantly and unashamedly ripping me off, you miserable fucking twats.

At least the bird that sold me a horse meat burger gave me a smile and offered me some onions.

She wanted your horse meat and the onions were her code word for pussy. Missed an easy catch there bud.

On 13/07/2019 at 11:08, Babb'sBurstNad said:

People buggering off from the till to go back and grab something. If you've got someone else with you, who can continue packing, then fine. If, however, you're on your own, then you're shit out of luck and should just accept it. You'll have to make a second trip and get to the back of the line.

Stood waiting at a queue for some lunk to get himself something. What could cause such a long delay? An urgent message to get medicine for his sick mother? His daughter's first tampons? A Get Well Soon card for a friend hit by a bus? No. A four pack of fucking Heineken. Well done pal, disaster averted.

I'd have been more pissed off if it was anything else but ale ! Leave the man alone 

On 23/05/2019 at 16:38, Captain Turdseye said:

Loads of my shit has been breaking this past week or so. On Friday my washing machine packed in, Sunday it was the power steering on my car and now my tumble dryer looks like it could be knackered. Just fucking fuck the fuck off. I really want a cup of tea but I’m scared to put the kettle on in case it just falls apart in my hands. 

Dishwasher and hoover have both gone kaput just now, right after one another. 

FUCK OFF. 

Alan Ford is the best typecast actor ever because he's fucking ace being a cockney gangster cunt in everything. Think he did another Ianucci sketch and some good stuff on snuffbox. I'll probably give cockneys vs zombies a miss though

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Twats who invent shit like this, then have the fucking nerve to show how it works by burning a Wasp nest, cunts! 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That looks boss. I want one. 

Colin could do his Breakfast quick, save fucking about with frying pans being as he likes his food burnt. 

Over 50's funeral plan adverts. They dont half flower them up.

"Frank was a lovely man, he loved jam doughnuts and we were heartbroken when he died. The funeral costs just added up and we ended up paying £6k which we had to borrow"

Why not just say it the way it is "Frank was a right cunt and we were all relieved when he finally died. I told him a funeral plan would only cost £3 a week but would he do it? Oh no, the lazy tight get would rather go down the pub and the bookies everyday. So I had to borrow money off family and friends, who all hated the twat anyway, to pay for his funeral. Dont be like me, insist your cunt of a husband has a funeral plan, you will even get a cash sum, its another reason to look forward to the day he finally fucks off forever. 

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, General Dryness said:

That looks cool and wasps are wankers. Looks like a win win to me.

I hate Wasps myself, but they do have a place in the system, especially since they eat bugs. Those wasps in the video were hiving in a tree in the wild, so not a real issue to most. I don't find a Drone that shoots fire cool myself, especially in the wrong hands. Probably a wee bit expensive for most yobs though. Think the attachment costs $1500. 

5 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I hate Wasps myself, but they do have a place in the system, especially since they eat bugs. Those wasps in the video were hiving in a tree in the wild, so not a real issue to most. I don't find a Drone that shoots fire cool myself, especially in the wrong hands. Probably a wee bit expensive for most yobs though. Think the attachment costs $1500. 

You are Buzz Killington.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

You are Buzz Killington.

Out of rep, I'll buzz this tomorrow. 

Seriously though, that fire breathing Drone can't be good news in the wrong hands. 

Guest Pistonbroke
13 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Agree 100% there. Hopefully there will be some decent regs in place to stop it from being sold to dickheads.

Hopefully, but those wishing to buy one and have the money will always have the option to do so. I can see the advantages of it, but like anything that is in all honesty a weapon, people will use it as such.