You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

40 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

Nice one mate 

Well I actually went out with her two weeks ago. Went to a Mexican gaff off Hanover street (think it's called Wahaca) and then sat off in concert square with one of those big shisha pipes. Was a sound little night but it was deffo a reminder that I'm better suited to a life working and living on land. Can't be getting attached to people and then getting off for half the year  

I think he'll struggle to masturbate to that mate, need to fluff it out a bit.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Ken Robber said:

Nice one mate 

Well I actually went out with her two weeks ago. Went to a Mexican gaff off Hanover street (think it's called Wahaca) and then sat off in concert square with one of those big shisha pipes. Was a sound little night but it was deffo a reminder that I'm better suited to a life working and living on land. Can't be getting attached to people and then getting off for half the year  

I managed half a wank to this post. 

The M6 is a cunt. Everyone who drives on it is a cunt, without exception. Including me- I'm not generally a cunt, certainly not when I'm driving, but a couple of hours on the M6 would see Gandhi raping disabled kittens. The service stations are cunts too, special cunt marks to the cunt who spent five minutes holding up the queue so he could choose a vape oil- 'I'll go for a 12 mig Menthol'. Cunt.

The only redeeming part of the M6 is that eventually most of the cunts disappear by Gretna and it's relatively pleasant for an hour or two through the Borders, although by then it is the M74 really, so it probably doesn't count, plus it gets steadily cuntier the closer you get to Glasgow anyway.

Cunts of the day- toss up between the 4x4 cunts who decide to visit the Lakes because the weather's been reasonable for 10 minutes. I hope they fuck up their expensive bikes they have strapped all over their cunt cars. Or, the cunt who drove approximately 3 nanometers behind me until I could move over to the inside lane (I didn't really fancy crashing into the half dozen lorries I was passing), only to then sit there on my shoulder creeping past me like a fucking glacier until I caught up with another lorry and had to put the brakes on because naturally he wouldn't move over to the outside lane despite there being nothing there. The middle lane driving cunt.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

I left my old work on the last Friday in March & started at the new place on 1st April. I was asked if I could work through my holidays (5 days) in order to help out before I fucked off & I was told I would be paid for them. I missed the March cut off apparently & was told that the week's pay would be with me today. Guess what?

I've sent them a snippy e-mail asking for them to make a same day payment into my account today but what if I don't get my money in the next few days, what should I do? I'm thinking citizens advice but should I go straight to a solicitor?

I'm fucking livid here, I had a horrible feeling they would fuck this up.

21 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Are you in a union, Mook? If so, I'd ring them for advice.

Unfortunately not.

They're saying they'll pay me by next Wednesday so I've calmed down a bit & will see how that goes.

I wish I'd just taken the holidays & spent the week with my family now.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mook said:

I left my old work on the last Friday in March & started at the new place on 1st April. I was asked if I could work through my holidays (5 days) in order to help out before I fucked off & I was told I would be paid for them. I missed the March cut off apparently & was told that the week's pay would be with me today. Guess what?

I've sent them a snippy e-mail asking for them to make a same day payment into my account today but what if I don't get my money in the next few days, what should I do? I'm thinking citizens advice but should I go straight to a solicitor?

I'm fucking livid here, I had a horrible feeling they would fuck this up.

Useless cunts. Had similar stuff happen to me. Makes you wonder how many people have been fucked over and not had the balls to chase it. 

Saying that though , if you had just shagged her I guarantee you’d have been paid properly 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Mook said:

Unfortunately not.

They're saying they'll pay me by next Wednesday so I've calmed down a bit & will see how that goes.

What was the explanation for non payment?

Are you happy to see if it turns up on Wednesday?

42 minutes ago, Mook said:

Unfortunately not.

She pulled the curtains over your eyes.  Bless her woollen socks.  

Had no kids last night and next door has been hammering or some shit since half eight. Straight on the cunt list he goes, the inconsiderate ginger TWAT. Next time the kids stay out I’m staying up ‘til 5am watching boxing and playing hardcore dance music in between fights to keep me from nodding off. And if he thinks I’m gonna put his bin out next time he forgets he’s in for a shock. 

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Had no kids last night and next door has been hammering or some shit since half eight. Straight on the cunt list he goes, the inconsiderate ginger TWAT. Next time the kids stay out I’m staying up ‘til 5am watching boxing and playing hardcore dance music in between fights to keep me from nodding off. And if he thinks I’m gonna put his bin out next time he forgets he’s in for a shock. 

Sounds like a domestic. 

• 4 weeks later...

Wasnt sure whether to dig up the world of a woman thread but im a lazy get so this will do

My Mrs has attached a feeding device for birds to our bedroom window. Yes our bedroom window. So now at the crack of dawn there are all manner of winged bastards headbutting the fucking thing. I suggested it be moved but she wont do it because she says that they are used to that source of food. I'm stopping all sexual favours and fucking off to the spare room. That will teach her.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

Wasnt sure whether to dig up the world of a woman thread but im a lazy get so this will do

My Mrs has attached a feeding device for birds to our bedroom window. Yes our bedroom window. So now at the crack of dawn there are all manner of winged bastards headbutting the fucking thing. I suggested it be moved but she wont do it because she says that they are used to that source of food. I'm stopping all sexual favours and fucking off to the spare room. That will teach her.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, A Red said:

Mission accomplished. 

• Upvote 4