You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m negging that. Been vaping for years and don’t talk any shit like that. I buy the same stuff a couple of times a year from Amazon and it’s that simple. 

I need my fucking nicotine. 

I reckon you stand outside the Swan blowing that shit all over the place, fucking liquorice grape flavour or some shit and never even smokes properly before that. 

Would John McClaine tug on a giant spark plug? Would he bollocks!

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I reckon you stand outside the Swan blowing that shit all over the place, fucking liquorice grape flavour or some shit and never even smokes properly before that. 

Would John McClaine tug on a giant spark plug? Would he bollocks!

Barely smoke it in public to be honest. When I’m out I either leave it at home or in the car, unless I go the pub where I have to stand outside with all the baccy smokers anyway. 

Strawberry & Lime, Lemon Sherbet, Aniseed, Chocolate Banana, Heisenberg. All good shit you’re missing out on, Secsh. It’s your loss. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Barely smoke it in public to be honest. When I’m out I either leave it at home or in the car, unless I go the pub where I have to stand outside with all the baccy smokers anyway. 

Strawberry & Lime, Lemon Sherbet, Aniseed, Chocolate Banana, Heisenberg. All good shit you’re missing out on, Secsh. It’s your loss. 

I was a cigar man, smoked them since I was about eighteen, would have maybe two or three packets a year and a good one on holiday or Christmas. The life insurance went down when I packed in so don't have them any more, they're easy to pack in though as you don't inhale so no real addiction, I just miss the taste and the beautiful smell.

10 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I know it's the laws of supply and demand but the one paw patrol toy toddleD wants for Christmas is going for about £70 on amazon and everywhere else because it's quite rare it seems. The other ones in this range go for about £15. 

Buy the £15 one and it will be worth £75 when she's 21. They need to learn about wise investments early.

• Upvote 1

That's not a surprise to me mate, he comes across as a thoroughly nasty piece of work. If his restaurants are in his image they're not going to be up to much.

I don't understand the celebrity restaurant lark, I'd rather go somewhere where the chef is local and gives a shit about the food theyre serving.

Cammell Laird staff who are members of Unite or GMB are currently striking against creeping casualisation. What are non-union (I presume) staff at Cammell Laird doing? 

Why they're running a petition against the strike!! The mind boggles especially when you've got the cunt CEO accusing the strikers of playing up to scouse stereotypes!

Divide and conquer, that's how management wins, and these soft cunts have fallen for it hook, line and sinker!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 12/2/2018 at 9:11 AM, rico1304 said:

I’ve been going to a restaurant in the village in Manchester for 22 years.  Went yesterday and it’s been taken over by Marco Pierre White. Gutted. 

He made my breakfast once, best brekkie I've ever had. I didn't take a picture of it tho'. Had a tab with him afterwards; seemed alright to be honest.

Those cunts at train stations who try to stop you every time you get off the train or are rushing for one. Trying to guilt trip you into giving money to charity or flogging all kinds of shit. They seem to have taken them off main shopping streets and plonked them in train stations without thinking that people are only in the station because they want to get from one place to another. There was about six of them in Lime Street tonight and people are doing all these long winded manouvers to avoid these twats.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Those cunts at train stations who try to stop you every time you get off the train or are rushing for one. Trying to guilt trip you into giving money to charity or flogging all kinds of shit. They seem to have taken them off main shopping streets and plonked them in train stations without thinking that people are only in the station because they want to get from one place to another. There was about six of them in Lime Street tonight and people are doing all these long winded manouvers to avoid these twats.

Or you can 'Rex Kramer' the fuck out of them.

eRdLRDB.gif

9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They're cunts. They can clearly tell you're trying to avoid them but will just shout 'can I just say!' Or 'Thanks for stopping!' Even though you haven't. 

54 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They aren't as bad as the guards or the barriers you have to avoid. 

• 2 weeks later...

Die Hard come latelies. People who make a big deal of talking about Die Hard being a Christmas film and go on about how they watch it at Christmas as though it's some kind of Hungarian art house hidden gem which they discovered tucked away somewhere on Amazon Prime. 

Look fucko, I watched it when I was ten and have been able to recite most of the lines my entire adult life, take your Worlds Apart T Shirt and Hans Gruber bobblehead and fuck right off.

• Upvote 5