You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Chinese tourists. Every tourist attraction you go to now home or abroad and you have to contend with about 5,000 of them with their heads in their iphones (always iphones) looking profusely bored but still clogging up every square meter of space. Can't remember the last time I went anywhere remotely touristy now and had more than five seconds to look at anything without feeling the need to run away quickly. 

Chinese tourists. Every tourist attraction you go to now home or abroad and you have to contend with about 5,000 of them with their heads in their iphones (always iphones) looking profusely bored but still clogging up every square meter of space. Can't remember the last time I went anywhere remotely touristy now and had more than five seconds to look at anything without feeling the need to run away quickly.

And taking pictures of any old shite.
  • Upvote 1

Pre-prepared supermarket wraps that come in two halves and have a massively uneven allocation of sauce on either half.

Duck and hoisin sauce wrap. One half absolutely drenched in sauce, so much so that it was oozing out of the wrap and I had to get some kitchen roll to put around the wrap to stop it going everywhere.

The other half? Pretty much dry duck, with hardly any sauce on it.

It drives me quackers!

Saw a Chinese woman taking a picture of her husband posing in front of a fridge full of butties at Norton Canes services on the M6 toll a couple of months back. I thought it was great. One to tell the grandkids about when they got home.

• Upvote 2

Saw a Chinese woman taking a picture of her husband posing in front of a fridge full of butties at Norton Canes services on the M6 toll a couple of months back. I thought it was great. One to tell the grandkids about when they got home.

The Chinese act like they've never seen anyone who isn't Chinese (maybe it's because they haven't, I don't know) but my mate and his wife teach over there, she's blonde and they just come up to her in the street and touch her hair, he's got hairy legs and people will just come up and touch his legs, proper #metoo style shit. My old boss was a woman and she was 6ft, when she went she said she was genuinely sick of people asking to have their pictures taken with her. 

Imagine if a Chinese bloke was in  town and I just started patting him on the head and saying how funny looking he was, or grabbed his bird's hair. 

The Chinese act like they've never seen anyone who isn't Chinese (maybe it's because they haven't, I don't know) but my mate and his wife teach over there, she's blonde and they just come up to her in the street and touch her hair, he's got hairy legs and people will just come up and touch his legs, proper #metoo style shit. My old boss was a woman and she was 6ft, when she went she said she was genuinely sick of people asking to have their pictures taken with her. 

Imagine if a Chinese bloke was in  town and I just started patting him on the head and saying how funny looking he was, or grabbed his bird's hair. 

In defence of the Chinese, my missus went to Milan about 10 years ago & said people were shouting across the road at her, touching her hair & generally abusing her, all for having blonde hair - so it's not just them.

We're far too polite in Britain, to make up for it, I'm going to boot an American lady in the fanny on my way home tonight.

• Upvote 1

There must be some kind of unwritten agreement throughout the world that if you happen to be that tosser playing your fucking shite music really loud, it will inevitably be cheesy repetitive dance music that you subject everyone to. Never any other genre.

I'm in a small town in Ukraine, this rule still applies. The same beat has been playing for half an hour aka the same 5 second sample on repeat 3,000 times. What is the least bit appealing about this?

I would genuinely love to see a car stopped at lights with Bucks Fizz blaring from it. 

• Upvote 1

Heritage Brands.

Heritage? Fuck Off. Your selling me the same shite I bought when I was kid - but now you've just added a nought on the end. Wankers.

I love these trainers. But they are £210. Currently the bargain price of £126 in the sale. Sale. £126. Twats.

201.172788_20006_02_HR.jpg

Heritage Brands.

Heritage? Fuck Off. Your selling me the same shite I bought when I was kid - but now you've just added a nought on the end. Wankers.

I love these trainers. But they are £210. Currently the bargain price of £126 in the sale. Sale. £126. Twats.

I wouldn't wear those for free.

Heritage Brands.

I’ve never liked Diadora trainees, but seem to remember them being expensive in the 80s.

Heritage Brands.

You are Ardja in disguise

I claim my £5

There must be some kind of unwritten agreement throughout the world that if you happen to be that tosser playing your fucking shite music really loud, it will inevitably be cheesy repetitive dance music that you subject everyone to. Never any other genre.

I'm in a small town in Ukraine, this rule still applies. The same beat has been playing for half an hour aka the same 5 second sample on repeat 3,000 times. What is the least bit appealing about this?

My neighbour has put Elvis on this afternoon, not massively loudly but loud enough so I can clearly hear it.

Made me smile.

Heritage Brands.

Look like the cast of cocoon ordered a cake made of marzipan.

Our loud neighbours have loud music on for the 1,000 weekend in a row. My other half has flipped and is now blasting music back, they’ve now turned there’s up even more.

I’m embarrassed as fuck at the lot of them so I’ve fucked off to the park to chill out away from it all.

Pisstake

Me not giving a fuck right now

adae6f56246714649f51ecfc189e57db.jpg

Went up the empire state building and it was full of the rude cunts.

Our loud neighbours have loud music on for the 1,000 weekend in a row. My other half has flipped and is now blasting music back, they’ve now turned there’s up even more.

I’m embarrassed as fuck at the lot of them so I’ve fucked off to the park to chill out away from it all.

Pisstake

Me not giving a fuck right now adae6f56246714649f51ecfc189e57db.jpg

Get some shorts on, lad.