You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

That fucking quim in the BT Broadband ad, I'd like to stove his fucking head in with a brick.

Twice.

I know what you mean brah.  He is a proper beta male.  Those ads make me think of turning up to meet some friends in London and they are there.  He's hover-handing as you say hello to them but he's totally just the flat mate.  Three hours later she is getting ragged everywhere and he threatening to kill himself of world of warcraft. I'm balls deep in a night-elf archer.

He should fucking do it,

• Upvote 1

Dirty scummy twats in work who shit all over the bog and can't be arsed cleaning it despite there being a brush next to the toilet. The cleaner isn't a fucking slave who wipes your shite up you filthy cunts.

Slap them on the nose with a newspaper wrapped around an iron bar then rub their faces in it.

Say "Naughty dog!" quite loudly while thrashing them. It's for their own good.

Driving along in the wet earlier, young lass with Down's suddenly marched from the pavement in front of my car without so much as a glance or warning. Slammed on the brakes, thankfully stopped in time, fella behind shunted into the back of me like a metal Barrymore.

Went to check she was ok, not distressed at all (hadn't even noticed) and had any sort of clue where she was off to on the roads in the pissing rain. People behind were sounding their horns before I'd even got out of my car.

Fucking bellends.

Fucking bitch. 

Cunt face housemate was meant to go home to the isle of wight yesterday but decide she will go sunday now. I was looking forward to the place to myself this weekend as the missus is in austria but no she decided to live in her nightie for 2 days eating takeaways and sitting in my fucking speck on the couch the fucking walrus. 

I just sat down in the living room to watch an afternoon of sport and she comes in and mentions that she is actually going today, great i think, and she then takes a call from a friend and says she isn't going until 8/9 isn tonight , whats the fucking point? i want the place to myself so i can watch the sporting event later and not worry about farting, burping and swearing the place down. She has now just started hoovering the landing for the 1st time ever , the easiest job to do when cleaning but is making a point that she is doing it despite it being gone 3 and she hasn't even had a wash yet. 

Fuck you, yeah, fuck you. 

• Downvote 2

Driving along in the wet earlier, young lass with Down's suddenly marched from the pavement in front of my car without so much as a glance or warning. Slammed on the brakes, thankfully stopped in time, fella behind shunted into the back of me like a metal Barrymore.

Went to check she was ok, not distressed at all (hadn't even noticed) and had any sort of clue where she was off to on the roads in the pissing rain. People behind were sounding their horns before I'd even got out of my car.

Fucking bellends.

This sounds like the start of one of those creepy murder mysteries set in the badlands of New Zealand.  A local country for local people.

Fucking bitch. 

Cunt face housemate was meant to go home to the isle of wight yesterday but decide she will go sunday now. I was looking forward to the place to myself this weekend as the missus is in austria but no she decided to live in her nightie for 2 days eating takeaways and sitting in my fucking speck on the couch the fucking walrus. 

Wanking yourself silly until your bellend looked like a world war one battlefield?

Fucking bellends.

Fucking bitch. 

[Continues rant about housemate]

Anyone else read these 2 posts in succession and your initial reaction was thinking Bjornebye was being overly harsh about the downs girl?

• Upvote 2

You do seem to be a bit of a girl here Stig.  Can't you just have a frank exchange of views with her?  Having met you, you don't seem the type to shy away from a challenge.  So the only conclusion is that you want to expel your filthy yoghurt into one of her many folds.  

Have you seen her naked?  If you have, and you didn't use the old chestnut 'fart, and give us a clue', then I'm going to apply neg to your testicles.