You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Events that begin Saturday and trying to watch it on TV...

BT Sports? Yeah great seems like a great deal until you try and find a boozer that is showing the lunch time event on Saturday...

Not one single pub in Watford is showing it....even Walkabouts,that would screen ANYTHING on the big screen are not playing....neither is Molloy's (O'neills as was)...and i phone Lloyds ('spoons as was) to ask and i get "if it isn't on SKY then yes we'll have it" by a barmaid that was clueless (so thats a no then!)...not being funny but go abroad and they get ALL the footy screened....no bother...no ringing about,just majority rule and on it goes! Not here...oh no....you have to ponse about (if you can't get to the game)....asking in pubs...makes you sick!

At least with SKY you knew where you stood...but this BT nonsence? 'kin ell! Looks like its Championship stuff Saturday lunch times for TV entertainment!

Why the fucking fuck does every cunting business on the planet try to get you fucking sign up for some fucking club or membership or some bollocks these days?

I was at a fucking hotel and I asked for a late checkout, and they were like, "Oh, you'll have to purchase a half day, or check out by 1pm."

I was like, "right well, Im not buying a half day's worth but having a 2pm checkout would be grand, if you can manage."

"Are you a member of the whatever hotel fucking alliance bullshit thingy group?"

"No."

"Well, then I'm sorry to say that I can only give you til 1pm."

"Err... why?"

"Because the hotel is full, and we need the room."

"... then why did you ask if I was a member?"

"Because then we can give you until 2pm to check out."

"but you just said that you weren't able to because of a full hotel and guest arrivals and such!"

"Yes, but we can do these for members. Would you like to sign up?"

"No. Ill have until 2pm, as well, because this is a service industry and I'm not feeling very serviced at the moment."

"Ok sir, we'll give you until 2pm"

Fucking hell. Cunts. All trying to get me to fucking sign up for some stupid group.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

I hear you...

thing is have you ever seen these cleaning ladies(abroad) in action? 2 go in and its like spick and span in no longer than 5-10 minutes!

Surely IF the next guest arrives they can accomodate them for this time while the room is prepared!

Always thought that about hotels....!

They work harder them foreign ones. English cleaners need a fag, a chat and a tea between rooms. Got to account for that.

Ive just got on the train at southampton train station, got there just after the last train to portsmouth harbour and asked the platform fella working there what time the next one is, told me 5 past 3. Sound.

Fucking stood at platform one, him stood there for as long as me (about half an hour) and the announcer just said 'the train approaching platform 4 is the 3:05 to portsmouth harbour' as i went to rush across platforms he looks at me shaking his head so i asked him why didnt he tell me t was a different platform and he just went 'not my job to inform you of stuff on the signs'

Fucking prick, train tickets cost enough without the fucking staff acting like important pricks. He is lucky i had to rush for this train or id have launched him under it the boring jobsworth cunt. These same fuckers wont help a woman with a pram incase they damage their back 'oh sorry its not my job' what to be a human being? Tell you what mate you play the role to perfection.

People errr who errr say err every err other err fucking err word.

Especially people on telly like this cunt on BBC news right now.

Also on a different note the binmen who were "working to rule" in Liverpool before the strike.

I saw them pull up down my street, open the alley gate, walk into the entry, come out without a single bin and shut the gate. I'd love to see where in their contracts it tells them to specifically not to pick up bins allowing them to do this "working to rule." They also completely ignored a little old lady who begged them to take her small purple bin as it was full and starting to stink.

BT.

I don't understand how this fucking shambles of a company manages to stay in business. I moved house and needed a new phone line and broadband put in. I was given an appointment and both were being done on the same day. In the morning the phone line goes in, and in the afternoon Mr Internet is due to turn up. I took a day off work.

First thing in the morning the fella turns up for the phone line. No problems there. I ask him if the b/band will be going in and he tells me that yes, an engineer is booked. Lovely. Well time starts ticking on so I call up, just to make sure that the engineer is coming. I'm told, again, that an engineer is booked.

Didn't turn up, obviously.

So I call in the next day and have a little rant, and they tell me that the next appointment is 2 weeks down the line so I go up and up the chain of command until I reach someone who handles the complaint and says they'll try to get an engineer out in the next few days but can't make any promises.

A few days later, I get a call on my mobile from another mobile number I don't know. It's the OpenReach engineer who's just letting me know he'll be at my house in 10 minutes. I had no idea they were coming so I rushed home (after attempting to get friends or relatives there to no avail). I work an hour away from home, and my wife and kid work and go to nursery nearby. So I drive back, get the broadband installed, and then have to drive into work again. Amounting to basically another half-day off work. My boss is loving me.

Finally, to rub salt into the wounds, a few days I'm using the phone at home on a conference call and the phone line goes dead. And stays dead. I report the fault which is fixed 4 days later.

My attempts at getting compensation for time off work, petrol, and losing touch with a client during a conference call largely fell on deaf ears. The offered me 2, then 3 months free broadband. I finally got 3 months plus 3 month line rental.

Shambles.

Being told what to do by machines.

Cars especially. Beep beep beep beep.

I know I haven't got my seat belt on you moaning bastard I'm driving 100 yards.

Beep beep beep beep beep Yes I know I have opened my door with the lights left on I'm just nipping in the house for two minutes you nagging twat. If your so clever turn the fuckers off yourself.

It's bad enough the shit you get from the wife whilst driving without the bastard car starting on you when you stop.

Why can't it beep just once politely in a nice Joanna Lumley type way and maybe turn on a little light instead of beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep. Fuck off

BT.

I don't understand how this fucking shambles of a company manages to stay in business. I moved house and needed a new phone line and broadband put in. I was given an appointment and both were being done on the same day. In the morning the phone line goes in, and in the afternoon Mr Internet is due to turn up. I took a day off work.

First thing in the morning the fella turns up for the phone line. No problems there. I ask him if the b/band will be going in and he tells me that yes, an engineer is booked. Lovely. Well time starts ticking on so I call up, just to make sure that the engineer is coming. I'm told, again, that an engineer is booked.

Didn't turn up, obviously.

So I call in the next day and have a little rant, and they tell me that the next appointment is 2 weeks down the line so I go up and up the chain of command until I reach someone who handles the complaint and says they'll try to get an engineer out in the next few days but can't make any promises.

A few days later, I get a call on my mobile from another mobile number I don't know. It's the OpenReach engineer who's just letting me know he'll be at my house in 10 minutes. I had no idea they were coming so I rushed home (after attempting to get friends or relatives there to no avail). I work an hour away from home, and my wife and kid work and go to nursery nearby. So I drive back, get the broadband installed, and then have to drive into work again. Amounting to basically another half-day off work. My boss is loving me.

Finally, to rub salt into the wounds, a few days I'm using the phone at home on a conference call and the phone line goes dead. And stays dead. I report the fault which is fixed 4 days later.

My attempts at getting compensation for time off work, petrol, and losing touch with a client during a conference call largely fell on deaf ears. The offered me 2, then 3 months free broadband. I finally got 3 months plus 3 month line rental.

Shambles.

chat roulette then.

Middle aged scouse women complaining that no one from Mexican immigration showed them how to fill in the visa for their holiday (name, address, hotel & passport number, clearly written in English, I saw people getting their kids to do it as writing practice etc.)

"Not coming back here again, will go to Florida 3 times next year, you don't get those problems there, it's a fucking disgrace, i want some money back for this".

How the fuck anyone can afford 3 holidays a year when "The fucking plane better not be late as Brian's got a meeting with the social tomorrow, and I'm not looking after the kids as I'm having me nails done".

"That extra spicy breakfast burrito was too spicy, I'm going to speak to the Thompson rep as it's obviously her fault"

Talking constantly with her fat cunt mate regarding how shit everything is, weather, rep, heat, rain, how their spoiled offspring can only get internet on the iphone not the ipad (child was barely old enough to walk and was borderline retarded). "You don't get this in Lanzerote, they don't speak Spanish there"

Fucking blagards going on about the price of everything in their myopic little fucking world.

Look love, everyone on this fucking bus is on the way back from quite expensive holiday's, you are not impressing anyone, in a 15 minute bus ride you've managed to initiate death stares from everyone on the bus, including "Pedro" the driver, who's name is clearly Jesus.

Oh, and Dolphins are clearly fucking mammals, not fish, hence the blow hole that "sprayed you in the face", you unquestionably retarded bint

deborah meedhan (if thats how its spelt) . fucking utter cunt fucking cunting fuck off slag shithead up her own dry arse cunt fucking cunty slag twat

She grinds my gears too. She inherited a fucking holiday park and that's how she got her money. She never invests in anything because if its not a fucking caravan she doesn't have a clue.

She grinds my gears too. She inherited a fucking holiday park and that's how she got her money. She never invests in anything because if its not a fucking caravan she doesn't have a clue.

if i want on it and she said to me 'let me tell you where I am' i'd interrupt her with a shotgun

deborah meedhan (if thats how its spelt) . fucking utter cunt fucking cunting fuck off slag shithead up her own dry arse cunt fucking cunty slag twat

She looks like someone's tried to draw a weasel's face on a balloon as well, the swollen fucking wretch.

Fucking bastard old women who have not been laid in god knows how many fucking years and have those fluffy pink toys scattered everywhere in their fucking car (front, back seast and parcel shelf) and a fluffy pink steering wheel. And then the bastards won't let you in after a you have been indicating for at least, oh fucking 5 minutes but they won't leave enough space for you to move over in to the lane you want. Edging closer and closer than they were when you first attempted to move over.

Then they look the other way when you are beeping at them like fuck (next to their car level with them, you could have kissed we were that close) as if you are not there.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING OLD SPINSTER HAG TWAT FACE CUNT BOLLOCKS ARGH I HATE YOU!!!!

Same goes for bellend fellas who do it as well. Fucking road etiquette is something that appears to be o longer existent in some people.

And those cunts who come off the lights at the bottom of the Dale St flyover and you can clearly fucking see it is two lanes and that does not give you the fucking right to go from the right hand lane to the left lane on Dale St without giving a fuck that there may be somebody actually already in that lane you fat fucking prick of a posing twat.

Fucking bastard old women who have not been laid in god knows how many fucking years and have those fluffy pink toys scattered everywhere in their fucking car (front, back seast and parcel shelf) and a fluffy pink steering wheel. And then the bastards won't let you in after a you have been indicating for at least, oh fucking 5 minutes but they won't leave enough space for you to move over in to the lane you want. Edging closer and closer than they were when you first attempted to move over.

Then they look the other way when you are beeping at them like fuck (next to their car level with them, you could have kissed we were that close) as if you are not there.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING OLD SPINSTER HAG TWAT FACE CUNT BOLLOCKS ARGH I HATE YOU!!!!

Same goes for bellend fellas who do it as well. Fucking road etiquette is something that appears to be o longer existent in some people.

I think women are especially bad at this....a lot of them seem to drive with a kind of tunnel vision, eyes fixed on the way they are going with no thought to making way for anything else that's going on around them. On the other hand, if I look nicely at male drivers, I'm pretty hopeful of getting in. Dont know how that works for you lot?

I think women are especially bad at this....a lot of them seem to drive with a kind of tunnel vision, eyes fixed on the way they are going with no thought to making way for anything else that's going on around them. On the other hand, if I look nicely at male drivers, I'm pretty hopeful of getting in. Dont know how that works for you lot?

I look nicely at everyone me Champ, it is those that don't have any etiquette that get the ugly face.

Well I look at what is around me and then allow people in, doesn't matter if you are hotty like yourself Champ or not.

Another thing that does my head in is women who are driving and putting their make up on while doing so. Get up earlier you lazy cow.

I look nicely at everyone me Champ, it is those that don't have any etiquette that get the ugly face.

Well I look at what is around me and then allow people in, doesn't matter if you are hotty like yourself Champ or not.

Another thing that does my head in is women who are driving and putting their make up on while doing so. Get up earlier you lazy cow.

I'm no hotty but it seems to work....a bit like that holding doors open malarkey. I dont know whether boys help one another out or whether its all testosterone-fuelled 'I'm gonna get there before you'

No worse than shaving while your on the go, though?

I look nicely at everyone me Champ' date=' it is those that don't have any etiquette that get the ugly face.

Another thing that does my head in is women who are driving and putting their make up on while doing so. Get up earlier you lazy cow.[/quote']

Was going to rant about women drivers using the rear view mirror solely for messing with their hair or make up as opposed to paying due care and attention to road users behind them. They are 100% guaranteed to touch their hair when stopped at traffic lights while looking in the mirror.