You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Funny High School moments

Antynwa

The girls in my class were worse than the boys.They locked a young Science teacher in a cupboard for a whole lesson once.

There was also a comedy moment when a teacher came to break up a fight in a common room full of about 15yr olds and somebody threw a plastic cup of coffee at him and it hit him on the head and tipped upside down on his head and dripped down exactly like on the cartoons where a bucket of water or paint is tipped onto somebodys head.

The cup seemed to remain on his head for ages but it was probably only a second or two at most.

It was impossible for him to act strict about hit because about 100 kids were pissing themselves laughing.

This one time after recess I was heading to gym class in my freshman year and 2 weeks before the prom. I hollered at my douchebag homie for dropping his retainer right in front of the head cheerleader who was making out with the Quarterback real quick, he was not enthused.

Math prior to recess?
There was like, sooo much math it was a doozy, I was like whatever. Seemed to be Roll call, Math, Recess, Gym class and Class president primaries every day. I was like, when is it spring break already? I wanna hock a dog with the Frat boys.

Then we decided to get musical about it. Zac Efron and Mr Belding were there. Etc.

Guest ShoePiss
There was like, sooo much math it was a doozy, I was like whatever. Seemed to be Roll call, Math, Recess, Gym class and Class president primaries every day. I was like, when is it spring break already? I wanna hock a dog with the Frat boys.

Then we decided to get musical about it. Zac Efron and Mr Belding were there. Etc.

That's brilliant, reminds me of that wrongislander who appeared to like every American sport and have a team for each of them and tried using the lingo. There was another lad like that into wrestling on here, chris I think it was.

Our school had a separate building for one of the lessons, think it was DT or something, anyway. Between this block and the main school was a covered walkway and one day for some reason a Goose landed, and stayed for a few months.

Think it had got lost during migration or whatever but it was around for ages and became a school mascot of sorts. Kids would throw it chips, bread and cans etc and it was generally gawped at.

One day, however, it flew away. Again, was this due to migration? The faculty got bored of it's disruptiveness? Who knows but it went.

That evening I was having a few drinks with a mate of mine. I believe we had a bottle of strongbow between us (back when it was £3 for 3 litres) and came up with a brainwave.

My mate crashed at mine, we got up super early and went to the 24 hour ASDA and bought a raw chicken. We smartened it up with a tie around it's waist and chucked it up onto the boardwalk thing the Goose used to live on then went to school as normal

Didn't hear anything about until last period when I was in Geography when a girl came in physically upset. Someone asked her what was up and she said "haven't you heard? Someone has KILLED the goose!"

There had been year 7s in tears thinking someone had slaughtered the Goose and left it there to find. As this was a secondary school rumours spread like wildfire and it was talked about for a week or so.

Someone took a photo of it and it made the year book under the caption "what and why?" if I can dig it out at my mas I'll take a photo and upload.

Made us laugh anyway

Zack became principal for a day, while Kelly took over as history teacher. When a football game interferes with a history test, Zack tricked Kelly into postponing the test and risked their friendship. On the same day, Screech invented a new spaghetti sauce that won him the admiration of a snobbish Beverly Hills rich girl, named Robin, while Zack and the rest of the gang made a show for a cable access for a communications class which Mr. Belding was teaching.

Happy Days.

Wait, this is your impression of americans?

hahahaha

• 1 year later...
Are you fucking stalking me you shithouse!?

You'll learn to appreciate it in time sweetie. I'll simply become part of the background to your life. Theres my car, you'll say. Theres my house, you'll say. Theres Hudu my Stalker, you'll say. Then one day I'll be gone. And you'll fall to pieces.

The other explanation is that it was a slow time on the forums, not many people posting, and you posted a couple of things worthy of my comedic response.