You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Funny High School moments

Antynwa

In my final year a friend of mine split up with a long term girlfriend. On our science table there was him, about 4 others, and his ex on the opposite table.

Half way during the lesson when the teacher had walked out to get equipment

[YOUTUBE]N2ICtCO8TCw[/YOUTUBE]

We broke into a rendition of this song, the girl put her head down on the desk, and my mate who had been jibbed was almost in hysterics, you could tell he was pissed off but was trying his best not to laugh.

It got rather loud and pretty damn passionate.

The teacher then walked in, and in typical style roared at the top of his voice 'SILLY BOYS' we nearly fell off our chairs laughing.

Fantastic time of my life that.

We were sat in the science lab one day and it was pouring with rain outside; we saw one of our mates running across the yard and assumed he was trying to get out of the rain. He ran towards the window of our room with some papers in his hand and as he ran past he stuck them to the window, turns out it was pages from a jazz mag. As 15 year old lads this was the pinnacle of humour and was compounded by our rather rotund teacher jumping out of his seat to chase him.

My geography teacher fell off his stool and high desk during class. The desk fell on top of the man who was a massive fat guy. We were all breaking our bollox laughing as he wasnt able to get up off the floor due to his weight. He had to rock himself back and forth to build up momentum to turn over. Brilliant times!

Guest The Big Green Bastard

In my english exam, the english teacher who was a stone-faced cunt of a man slipped up on the gym floor in his shiny brogues. Fair play to him, he got up dusted himself off and said that later he will try and attempt a cartwheel.

Oh how we laughed.

In my final year a friend of mine split up with a long term girlfriend. On our science table there was him, about 4 others, and his ex on the opposite table.

Half way during the lesson when the teacher had walked out to get equipment

[YOUTUBE]N2ICtCO8TCw[/YOUTUBE]

We broke into a rendition of this song, the girl put her head down on the desk, and my mate who had been jibbed was almost in hysterics, you could tell he was pissed off but was trying his best not to laugh.

It got rather loud and pretty damn passionate.

The teacher then walked in, and in typical style roared at the top of his voice 'SILLY BOYS' we nearly fell off our chairs laughing.

Fantastic time of my life that.

\

Thats some funny shit.

Somebody burnt our gym down which was handy as it just ended up us playing more f****all.

The headmaster tripped on the little hill that led down to the playing fields,he ended up retiring as he screwed his leg,we still pissed ourselves mind.

Some kid jumped out the first floor window(good15/20ft) as he said he could fly.I just saw this shape hit the floor,some lad stuck his head out the window and shouted "you forgot your bag" and out it came.

One winter I thought it would be fun to throw a snowball at a teacher. I say snowball, but it was actually several days after the snow had fallen, and had thawed and refrozen- so fist sized lump of ice is probably a better description. It was a cracking shot though, flying nearly the full length of the yard before hitting him square on the ear. He went down, shot back up then fell straight back down on the frozen concrete. When he rose again he was furious, everyone was pissing themselves and he was grabbing kids, screaming "was it you? was it you?" no-one could answer for laughing. We nick named him Berbick after that.