Quantcast
The punching above their weight thread....... - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Elite

The punching above their weight thread.......

It can be the bloke down the baldy bloke down the street with some 21yr old hottie, celebs or indeed fictional characters. I'll start with this from Dirty Dancing, never for the life of me understood why this minger was cast to be the sweetheart of possibly the coolest motherfucker ever Swayze.

dirtydanceDM1303_468x338.jpg

I can honestly say, hand on heart that I have never ever seen it. Nor do I want to.

TBH I would feel the same but it's a part of my childhood and something that gives me good memories of spending time with my nan (She's still alive, so hopefully many more years to come).

Lad who comes out drinking with us sometimes is an ugly fucker, I mean it really does look like someone has caved his face in with a shovel, so much so that his nickname is 'Dowie'.

His current bird is stunning, like a mix between Sarah Harding and Chalize Theron. You can't help but shake your head when you see them together, apparently he's hung like a donkey though which could explain it.

I can honestly say, hand on heart that I have never ever seen it. Nor do I want to.

Negged for never watching it and yet claiming it to be shite, that and Swayze was the love affair of my childhood.

Lad who comes out drinking with us sometimes is an ugly fucker, I mean it really does look like someone has caved his face in with a shovel, so much so that his nickname is 'Dowie'.

His current bird is stunning, like a mix between Sarah Harding and Chalize Theron. You can't help but shake your head when you see them together, apparently he's hung like a donkey though which could explain it.

Don't bet on it, I know a fair few women that have bailed on men for having a massive knob. Myself included.

John Mcclane's wife - minger.

Bonnie Bedelia a minger?

Shes MILF tastic. Put your glasses on.

And before anyone asks, I'm shite at adding pictures

And another thing...how is it in Quincy Jack Klugman, with his face, kept getting belting looking girls with swimsuits onto his boat for a bit of okey dokey? Just not right.

In all fairness Banjo that picture of him could have been taken after she had killed herself!

Although in your defence rumours are that he not only punched above his weight, he helped kill her as well.

Some blokes really don't know how luck they are.

The winner of this title has to be Brittany Murphy's husband

Wrong

Aren't they both dead from crack-pipe induced bad shithouse aids (alledgedly)?

There's your answer.

To be fair Brittany Murphy is dead. He most probably looks a little better than her now.

Im pretty sure he's dead too, so i'd doubt that

Don't bet on it, I know a fair few women that have bailed on men for having a massive knob. Myself included.

This happens to me a lot.