You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The punching above their weight thread.......

Elite

Why? Whats your problem with massive knobs?

Mine specifically hangs out of the bottom of my boxer shorts, and when I'm wearing my linen trousers it can often leave an embarrassing stain if I haven't shook it properly from a trip to the toilet.

I once got accused of masturbating in a public place because I was shaking my knob furiously to rid the end of those pesky drips that are left over that you think are gone, but in actual fact they aren't, anyway, I wasn't masturbating and I'm not George Michael.

Bonnie Bedelia a minger?

Shes MILF tastic. Put your glasses on.

And before anyone asks, I'm shite at adding pictures

And another thing...how is it in Quincy Jack Klugman, with his face, kept getting belting looking girls with swimsuits onto his boat for a bit of okey dokey? Just not right.

Yep, punching way above her weight. McClane could get any piece of pie he wants, he wouldn't be seen with the likes of her. It's unrealistic and has always perturbed me.

Easily the daddy of this is Jean Todt. He doesn't have any of the redeeming features of just being a bit past it (he never was it) or a bit overweight with potential. The guy is and always has been small and ugly. And French. Neither has he just married a skint no-name model who needs the cash. Michelle Yeoh for fucks sake. I'm convinced he has the world's biggest cock.

Cannes+2008+Changeling+Premiere+L0pU2M-h95rl.jpg

Guest davelfc

doberman.gif

Jean Todt is a cunt of a man, he would quite rightly be punching above his weight with susan boyle, here's a picture of him when he was in the army.