You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was found guilty on the balance of probability you fucking imbicile, it's fans like you and your lack of understanding as to what actually happened make this matter far worse than it should be.

I doubt you've even read the 'findings' of the 3 man panel. It's got more holes in it than a fuckin sieve yet you choose to take it as read.

Right, so after all that's gone on would it have been better for all concerned if he just shook his fucking hand?? Who are you calling a fucking imbicile? So having a different viewpoint makes me an imbicile does it eh? fucking dick head.

Abysmal showing today, totally unacceptable.

Dalglish really wants to have look at himself as regards his tactics. We just sat back and gave them the initiative, we didnt pressure the player on the ball and just gave them all the time in the world.

Stuart Downing is a total shithouse waste of space. Compare his so called wing play to that of Valencia, it`s chalk and cheese.

Henderson was a waste of a shirt and Spearing and Gerrard weren`t much better.

I can take the defeat but certainly not the manner of it, it was cowardly and the scoreline flattered us.

It`s been a pretty disastrous League campaign so far, we`re as likely to finish mid table as we are 4th. I think we could be relying on winning the Carling cup as our only route to Europe as I wouldnt put any money on us doing it through League places.

Right, so after all that's gone on would it have been better for all concerned if he just shook his fucking hand?? Who are you calling a fucking imbicile? So having a different viewpoint makes me an imbicile does it eh? fucking dick head.

It does when you don't have the first idea what you're taking about.

You are basing your arguement on what you think he should do with little or no regard to the full facts of the case, to say nothing about how Luis Suarez feels about the whole fucking sham.

Insults? Always the refuge of the ignorant or in Your pathetic little excuse for a case? The wrong Eh Aldonose or to give you your Proper title? You thick fainthearted Manchester sympathising little piece of shite cowardly Bastard!!! Now fuck off back to your pit and leave Liverpool's Supporters to pick over the carcass of That disgrace - Also before you retire to whichever circle of Hell you call home you pathetic little disgrace? Consider This;

That shitestirring windup merchant piece of trash AKA Evra? Had his hand at an Angle with Suarez so even If Suarez had Tried to shake it? He physically could Not have done. Something every Bit as orchestrated if you ask me as the stunt pulled by the Idiot Ferdinand & his equally dim colleague Welbeck. And just as contrived as the 'celebrations' at the end by Evra - You want to talk about "nearly inciting a riot" Ferguson you fucking hypocrite? Look at your Own camp - Evra could have started WWIII there on and Off the pitch & No way In hell was Suarez going to Offer His hand to Evra only to face the snub that was surely waiting for him & rightly so.................. I will say again shall I? Evra had NO Intention of shaking Luis' hand - He was Going to withdraw HIS the Minute Luis reached for it - Luis could See that & wasn't having it - He's wise to those sort of games Long since coming from the footballing warzone that is South America & Evra had a strop that his little ruse was rumbled quite clearly. The celebrations at the end could have started a riot to never mind anything Luis did. Bet that's Never mentioned again though.

NB Though Why Evra then Grabbed him? I'll never know - Thought he Hated Suarez & all he stood for? Just goes to Show Whose shitestirring who here other than you & your pathetic windups eh Aldonose you sad fool? I think in hindsight? All of that - Evra clearly trying to set Suarez up - Attempting to start Friday Fight night in the tunnel at Half time And being at the centre of the start of WWIII at Full time? Is More than enough for a ban to Match Suarez'. Ferguson Should be up on a disrepute charge to for his utterly disgraceful comments as well - Bet you only one club get charged out of all this though & they Won't be at the Manchester End of the M62. Mark my words..............

Now fuck off Aldonose & celebrate with the other Mancs you pathetic little waste of time & space, never mind breath..............

NBB As to On the pitch action? Utter disgrace - Stewart Downing should Never play for us again. All our midfield need to look at themselves particularly Spearing & When will we (and others) Learn? Press the Mancs' And they Will concede goals so Why oh why do we Leave it until 10 mins from the bloody end & make them look like Spain's National Side in the process? The minute we started doing so their defence fcuked up - What if we'd done That from 46 mins onwards instead of allowing the deliberate HT distractions to have the desired effect & throw us out of kilter? We'll never know now but Kenny Should have been ready for something like that & got the team down the tunnel for HT ASAP to avoid them being affected.

NBBB Think you're wrong myself Derkyw - We still have to face Chelsea, Arsenal & Newcastle all again (2 of them At Home) And I've seen nothing to fear from them. They're as error prone as we are and should we beat them all which I think we will? I think we'll finish above All of them. Wasn't expecting much from OT or Etihad in recent away trips so no suprises there but as to everyone else? I think there's few who can discomfort us like United did today (only with the aid of a near-Riot mind) & that Will show in time. We'll be fine.............

Edited by Redshadow

We back our own. When one of our players is sentenced on flimsy evidence by a kangaroo court, when they have to suffer an unjust punishment meted out to them because of the governing body's political agenda, we stand behind them and whatever method they choose to handle it. That is what this club means to me.

You keep talking about the handshake damaging 'the view of the club'. The view of the club to who, exactly? To supporters of other teams? To non-football fans who don't read the papers? To Oliver Holt, Henry Winter, Piara Power, Geoff Shreeves, Alex Ferguson?

The only thing that would damage my view of the club is if we gave into their pressure and gave them the sacrificial calf that they wanted. As far as I'm concerned everything else within the extant context is fair game, and if that means that I have to spend a bit more time each day defending the club against idiots then that is a perfectly fine trade.

Evra was very snide with the 'handshake' very possible that Suarez thought he hadnt offered his hand. He was close to tears at the end of the game and my gut feeling is he again feels stitched up. That saying, Dalglish's interview was poor, he SHOULD have known what had happened and prepared better for those questions, he looked way out of touch with his own team.

It does when you don't have the first idea what you're taking about.

You are basing your arguement on what you think he should do with little or no regard to the full facts of the case, to say nothing about how Luis Suarez feels about the whole fucking sham.

As I said before, I'm more bothered about the reputation of LFC than Luis Suarez. If Suarez had the clubs best interests at heart he'd have shook his hand.

That's fine applauding his actions, but I've got quite a few friends and family who are black Liverpool fans who are completely disullisioned with how the club have handled the whole situation. He was found guilty of racially abusing a black player. Suarez claims his words were lost in translation, he had the opportunity today to draw a line under it and move on. He's a fucking tit.

Here's a suggestion, open your fucking eyes and watch the footage from today.

Suarez offered his fucking hand to Evra, but the dirty cunt pulled his hand back and Suarez moved on, and the dirty little cheating cunt proceeded to act like it was Suarez who refused it in the first place.

Guest ShoePiss

I think a man should stick to their principles, this has affected his life in football and outside of it, it will have affected his family too. He's been wrongly found guilty of something quite disgusting.

I wouldn't have done it in work if the circumstances were similar no matter what was riding it.

Guest ShoePiss
As I said before, I'm more bothered about the reputation of LFC than Luis Suarez. If Suarez had the clubs best interests at heart he'd have shook his hand.

I understand where you're coming from but this wasn't about the reputation of Suarez was it? It was about shaking the hand of the man that successfully assassinated his character, put that to one side for the club? I wouldn't no way.

I understand where you're coming from but this wasn't about the reputation of Suarez was it? It was about shaking the hand of the man that successfully assassinated his character, put that to one side for the club? I wouldn't no way.

Yeah, I get it. I'd be more than fuming. My concern is that the club suffers, decisions go against us on the pitch, players of ethnic origin think twice about playing here........

In that case you have no idea about what it means to support Liverpool Football Club and I'm not trying to be all superfan here either.

You're having a fucking mare lad.

Again Aldo'snose? Luis was being manouvred into a Set Up again!!! If he'd Tried to shake that little riot inciters hand? You, I & the neighbour's Cat could tell a Mile off that Evra Would have removed his hand from the angle he was holding it at & What would have happened then? Suspect the mood he was in Suarez would have chinned him & been red carded at Kick off - Was clear from their attempted first minute bodyslam on him they were out to try & force a Red Card anyway as shown by the debacle at the end & Ferguson virtually trying to Manage LFC's player roster in the interview - They've tried to damage him Any way they can & were determined to today as well - Fortunately? Luis saw through that & they threw the tantrums - If anything? They should get the bans now but they won't. And before you say otherwise? Consider this? How come Anton Ferdinand & John Terry Don't have to shake hands but Those two today? Do. Like I said? It all Screamed Set Up a mile off & Suarez Saw that & wouldn't play ball. His sense was correct as were his actions & the Manc's & Their fawning media? Can go fuck themselves..............

Either way? No sense in winding up Luis & doing their job for them - He saw Right through Evra's little game & gave the pathetic little Dwarf the contempt he deserved & thankfully? He has no more bans when I was certain he'd have one after this. Onto the next game - It's what They have done win or lose that's made them great & they stole it from us - Time to steal it back & thankfully Kenny? Knows this..................

the handshakegate just distracted from the fact that we were utterly disappointing. Dalglish should either change his mindset/tactics, or just leave. Mourinho would be available in the summer, and at least he gets results.

Summer of 2011 was a wasteful one. 20 million for a clueless donkey and 35 million for useless pony wannabe. Add into that 7 million for a slow, lethargic hippo lookalike and 13 million for unproven material, and it's just poor judgement, by Dalglish and Comoli.

Tactics were a joke too, why sit back when we could attack? Oh wait, it was because their defence had Baresi-Maldini-Matthus in it, so we wouldnt be able to break it down.

Cowardly tactics, Loser mentality, Disgusting performance.

Dalgish needs to change things or get out, and hav a better manager come in.

Any evidence to back that up? Will they all stop and think about playing for Chelski now? Hysterical garbage.

getting back to the main point - we were crap. Enrique was turned inside out by Valencia, never saw Kuyt have a go at Evra, Scholes allowed far too much time on the ball, Downing was a shirt wasted (and I have never criticised Downing on here before) Henderson was anonymous, Suarez was isolated and got almost no service. Only player i have any sympathy for is Spearing - thought he did a good job until he screwed up for the second goal. Bellamy looked like his legs had been stapled together when he came on. Gerrards head went down. We played for a draw and got turned over.

I have no problem with differing opinions it just you haven’t backed yours up with anything other than its what you think he should do.

Mate, I'm not being inflammatory, but I don't have to back up an opinion. I'm not deriding anyone for not agreeing with me, it's just my opinion.