You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On the manager that. Shit selection shit tactics and fuck knows what he says to the team.

Agree with this, Facing one the worst keepers in the league and barely had a shot on goal, Massive fuck up today.

No wonder suarez went nuts at ht

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A disgusting spineless performance.

Henderson= coward who hid for most of the game

Gerrard = to far away from the front to make an impact

Downing = a mid table player unable to make the step up

Spearing = doesn't know whether to be defensive or creative and got caught out

Kuyt = all heart no skill

The team has no creation or pace.

Fed up

We all hate getting beat by these twats, but to get beat and not show any fight or battle, disgraceful. Downing is arguably one of the worst players i have seen play for us, Henderson is like a little boy, always looking to pass to the nearest man and not having the balls to take control.

We had 10mins to grab a 2nd goal, but we only came alive in the last 1min of added time, would utd do this? No, they would pin you into your own half and put you under so much pressure.

I said this after the first game of the season, but we look a mental weak team.

sky coverage a disgrace.

yeah i'll agree with that

what they are saying is in a nutshell is its wrong for suarez to refuse to shake evra's hand but its ok for ferdinand to refuse to shake suarez hand work that 1 out

about time they did away with this handshaking business

Sky can fuck off Kenny was almost assaulted there by that cameraman. Next time I see Shreeves around Anfield I'm going to do the prick.

Fuck all mention of the manc players singing one racist bastard, utter cunts

Check out whiskey noses comments unfuckingbelievable!

Disgraceful all 2nd half. Fucking raging for most of it watching them jog around casually while they kept the ball without any pressure on them, was like we were paid to accept defeat, today we were just another one of the teams who goes there and bent over without much of a fight.

Downing, out of his depth, that needless hack away when under no pressure giving the ball to them for the Scholes header in the first half gave them something to build on, loads of other times he made the wrong decision. Kuyt and Henderson, always hard to create anything when these guys have the ball deep in the pitch. Just never looked threatening after the start. Disappointing.

Competely pissed off with that performance. The best chance of beating United is to go for it against them and if we'd lost that way I wouldn't have minded so much. Instead we just play negatively and get beat anyway. The goal we scored showed just how poor they are at the back but we just weren't prepared to have a go. Shame some of the players didn't show as much fight on the pitch as it sounds like they did in the tunnel at half time. Adam did well when he came on and Johnson, Reina, Skrtel and Agger all had decentish games but I'm not sure anyone else comes out of it with much credit. Even Gerrad was seriously poor and went missing as much as anyone at the start of the second half (also thought he wasted a great chance to set up a goal in the first minute when Evra took Ferdinand out, he had Kuyt and Suarez to aim at and only one United defender covering and completely messed it up). Downing contributed absolutely nothing again and simply isn't good enough. Thought we were gonna get hammered the way the second half started so at least that didn't happen but even when we scored there didn't seem to be any belief in the side we could grab an equaliser.

Just watched the footage of Evra at the end. He runs gloating right in front of Suarez. In fact the referee has to intervene - that must be in his report given that he had to take action.

Well done to Luis for not reacting at all. That must've been tough.

The one positive to come out of today will be that we won't be going much further behind Arse, Newcastle or Chelsea, as they will all give up points today.

On another note, If Kenny persists with Henderson for much longer, I will have no regrets for us to start looking for a new manager long term. He's a big hero of mine, and I have tremendous respect for him, but if he can't see the lack of contribution from Henderson, then he really doesn't know as much about football as I imagined. How the f..k him and Downing got back in to the side to play our worst rivals I will never know. AARRRRRRRAGGGGJHJJJJJJJJ, I hate losing to those cunts more than anything in the world.

If you dont respect someone you dont shake there fucking hand just like ferdinand didnt with suarez but that wont get a fucking mention in holts/fat cunt/picards next article of shite on us. Evras cheerleader dance at the end will be seen as victory for mankind against the evil of saurez/kenny/the Hate losing to those cunts but a least have a fucking go, bit more heart and we might have them a fucking game.