You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adebayor

Rangers-man

In these days of high pressure football and horrible turds running around scowling ,swearing and getting in refs faces when decesions go against them

like that shrek headed cunt Rooney, what a refreshing sight it was to watch Adebayor last night. He played the whole game with a big smile on his face and when he crocked Bellamy he genuinely showed concern and helped him get up. Not like some other shits who do someone on purpose and then pretend to show sympathy just to avoid a card. Just thought he seems a decent fella ,pity there aren't more players with his attitude on the pitch.

I have liked him since he was a pundit on the bbc for the world cup. He comes across really well and I agree it is refreshing to see a player enjoying himself and being a good guy, rather than all the horrible individuals who do play the game.

but you never moved on coz you are only jumping from one club to the other on loan and you are dump at the end of the season

since i left the club i won a trophy and what did you win nothing a part from talking nonsense

Fuck off you prick, no one likes you. You're an average footballer, hence why Man €ity got rid of you to play at a SHIT CLUB.

and a shit club is ahead of you with 10point you idiot

you werent in the squad when They won the trophey

don't you know I won something last year with madrid!!!! In 6 month I played for arsenal 3years and half what have I won??

u say u nevere won anything at arsenal maybe because YOU were playing up front

what about since i left what happen what have u won 3years already shut up you idiot

stop acting like a cunt, Arsenal & Arsene put you on the map. You would be at Monaco playing league 2 football otherwise.

listen to your self go and find your self a job instead of talking nonsense on twitter pls!!!!

stop acting like a cunt, Arsenal & Arsene put you on the map. You would be at Monaco playing league 2 football otherwise.

why cant they do the same to chamack put him where i am to do if you dont work you can never be a better player you idiot!!

It takes commitment to win something but you wouldnt know that. Show some respect to the club that got you where you are now.

since 5years also where is the commitment!!!

UR NOT FUCKING ADE U CAN'T SPELL CHAMAKH DUMB PEICE OF SHIT GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL

I don't need to go to school you need go to school so that you can get a job hahahah!!!

you talk about winning why not fight for a team u will never be a legend anywhere DONt hate u feel sorry for u its a shame

what are you going to be legend for being a fan a team supporter hahahahahha

and am a legend at tottenham already hahahahahhah after six month

I hope Van Persie gets you back for what you did to him at Man City #horribleperson

his not strong enough

your a cunt. You scored 1 goal in 8 games for Man City hahahahahahaha #ShitHead

the are still infront of you and the have taken all your players and you can't do nothing about that looser!!! Hahah

i feel sorry for u when u come to emirates. U gonna wish u died.

sorry for your self!!!!! You can't do nything I will give you hard time

any average player can be a legend for that pile of crap

10point a head of you guys and you still talking you have no shame! You should cover your face lol

show some respect for te team that made u And for the trophy w/ madrid just know city loaned u out cuz they rejected u. #fail

at least I have won a medal none of arsenal players and fans have any medals to rejoice about soo you shut up

why are you mugging yourself off like this. You claim you loved Arsenal as a club so why the mindless comments. Maturity?

that's was before pas tense we talking about right now

you couldn't lace up van persie's boots

when I was there where was he????

It's cos you betrayed us, left us for money, what more would you expect?!

there is nything money can't buy in this world

Ur Living Proof Money Can't Buy Quality

if I have a good memory man city are first in the league and where is your team hahah

Fuck you you fuckin black cunt ..we made you a man you fuckin nigga ..” Hahahahahah

can you define racist

The amount of disrespect @Sheyiadebayor is showing for the club who made him what he is is shocking! Full voice on the 26th Gooners!

mind you monaco made and arsenal come and bought for 7million and solde for 26million because they need money!!

arsenal and AW you would still be a mediocre player playing for mediocre french team. #adebayorthemercenary (2/2)

so u your team buy mediocre player

they should have killed you in Angola you dumbass! USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.

I wish you long life bro!!!!

you wouldnt be able to get into the arsenal team today. not fit to tie gervinho boots

I think we playing in the same league how many goals he got for yoyr team!!!! Hahahahahahahha

who needs Adebayor when you've got ROBIN VAN PERSIE #classvsgreed

where are you in the league

Who is top scorer in the league.... silence I fucking thought so. You should be kissing Robin's boots.

is always good to have one good season!!!

Van Persie is 3 times the player than you are. You would get no where near our starting 11 now. you can rot at shit hart lane

in tottenham we got varieties what you in arsenal only one player or 2 that's all

Your Just A Money Grabbing Cunt!! No Loyalty At All! Players Like You I Just Hate!! Just Do It For The Money!

hjow your parents feed you!! Is it not money that they use to buy the food for you get out there and get a life

Aside from being shit at football, you have terrible grammar #EnglishPlease

when I finished football I will go to london school of economics which you cannot afford

your spelling is worse then my 5 year old cousins, just stop mate your embarrassing yourself

I can feed your 5years cousin and your entire family and your generations