You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The RBS 6 Nations 2012 thread

Dan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised this hasn't moved today.

England game cheered me up a bit after a football-related issue yesterday.

Seem to be moving forward after the stodgy Johnson era. Would still prefer Mallett if I am being honest but Lancaster has done a really good job & we seem to have found a few decent youngsters.

Almost ensured Wales the Championship as well. Well deserved.

Guest Pistonbroke

Congratulations to Wales on the grand slam.

H/T England 9 Ireland 6. Come on England, lets give the Irish another reason to get pissed tonight. Happy St Patrick's day btw.

Lancaster deserves the job after such a fantastic performance in this years six nations. England were never going to get first with a team with the talent of the Wales team competing with them. So to finish top in their mini league of France, Ireland and themselves was a great achievement.

Lancaster deserves the job after such a fantastic performance in this years six nations. England were never going to get first with a team with the talent of the Wales team competing with them. So to finish top in their mini league of France, Ireland and themselves was a great achievement.

I have been delighted with the efforts this season & the way we have got better with practically every game.

We seem to have the basis of a good team with a relatively young group of players. I am not convinced in certain positions but that can wait for now while I wallow in the cobwebs blowing away from the World Cup debacle.

Also, congratulations to Wales. I can't wait to see how they do with the Southern Hemisphere teams later in the year.

From my point of view the Irish need to do a similar thing that England have done & blood some younger players, while Scotland have some great young players but need to get shut of that annoying tosser, Robinson, before he recreates a scene from 'Scanners' during a game..