You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hooray! A Dutch ex Chelsea cunt has scored against england!

Celebrate! You hapless mongoloids.

And seriously, similarly to how the harsh facts about us being the only top flight club that would have given Kenny the job as manager, a similar aside is that no club on Earth would prefer Lucas Henderson or Adam in midfield to Scott parker

Lucas has 20 caps for Brazil. He is 25. Parker has 11 caps for England. He is 31. Now fuck off.

Reading between the lines, I reckon he thinks you're becoming a bit stale. The Peter Kay of the forum if you like. Though that would imply that you had something to lose in the first place, something we cannot be sure of.

Joe Pasquali more like.

"They're not me real ladders, they're me step ladders, ready salted."

I watched Parker for the whole game, and have to admit he's average at best.

His positional sense is shite (where was he for all the Dutch goals?) and if he's a defensive midfielder, he gave no protection to the back 4.

All his passes were sideways or backwards, and he didn't make a single telling contribution. He made two "brave" blocks in the first half, but he had to because he was out of position again.

Lucas is a far better defensive midfielder, and a much better all round player.

Anyone that disagrees with that is a Roseanne Barr sized cunt.

And seriously, similarly to how the harsh facts about us being the only top flight club that would have given Kenny the job as manager, a similar aside is that no club on Earth would prefer Lucas Henderson or Adam in midfield to Scott parker

You genuinely are either a WUM, a troll or insane. Why post such shit and the Henderson obsession even if he isn't playing? I think you really should fuck off to Koptalk or the other forums that you used to ruin, as you are are honestly fucking annoying. Thanks.

Gerrard's getting slaughtered, too. Why is he so hated by England fans? What the fuck goes through his head that makes him want to turn out for that shower of cunts every time. He needs to fuck them off big style, and has done for a number of years.

Seriously just fuck off to another forum you grade 1 gobshite.

No Kenny wouldn't get the Chelsea job because he's not woven into the very fabric of that club.

On a much diluted level, the same reason Shearer got the Newcastle job - no, he wouldn't have got the Bolton, Fulham or Everton jobs either, but Newcastle is the club he knows best.

A bizarre thing to say. Kenny got the job as Liverpool manager because he knows the club and the players so well and as he has an excellent track record, the owners knew he could get the best out of them. In the main he has.

Secondly, yes, it is good that Holland beat England.

And finally, yes, Lucas is better than Parker.

All in all, not the best of posts, then.

Gerrard's getting slaughtered, too. Why is he so hated by England fans? What the fuck goes through his head that makes him want to turn out for that shower of cunts every time. He needs to fuck them off big style, and has done for a number of years.

what? Didn't he go off injured?

The players England fans pick on baffles me. I know the majority of them are proper small time halfwits but in the past they've gone after Lampard and Ashley cole, who have generally been pretty good for england

what? Didn't he go off injured?

The players England fans pick on baffles me. I know the majority of them are proper small time halfwits but in the past they've gone after Lampard and Ashley cole, who have generally been pretty good for england

Just like your attitude towards Lucas, maybe?

Small time halfwits are not the exclusive domain of England fans.

Unfortunately.

No Kenny wouldn't get the Chelsea job because he's not woven into the very fabric of that club.

On a much diluted level, the same reason Shearer got the Newcastle job - no, he wouldn't have got the Bolton, Fulham or Everton jobs either, but Newcastle is the club he knows best.

A bizarre thing to say. Kenny got the job as Liverpool manager because he knows the club and the players so well and as he has an excellent track record, the owners knew he could get the best out of them. In the main he has.

Secondly, yes, it is good that Holland beat England.

And finally, yes, Lucas is better than Parker.

All in all, not the best of posts, then.

I was delighted Kenny got the job. He should have got it when we sacked benitez, but the point I was trying to make was that we all too often overrate our own players and think everyone else is shit.

And it's really annoying. Sissoko vs messi. Remember that one? Cisse was better than Drogba for a while. Ronaldo is shit. Rooney is useless. Parker is crap.

Van Perdsie is overrated. Lampard is fat.

It's as boring as my Henderson hatred, and sometimes even I realise it.

Parker is a good player and would improve our side, as would a dozen other midfielders in the Premiership

But no. Lucas and Henderson are amazing and everyone else is shit

I was delighted Kenny got the job. He should have got it when we sacked benitez, but the point I was trying to make was that we all too often overrate our own players and think everyone else is shit.

And it's really annoying. Sissoko vs messi. Remember that one? Cisse was better than Drogba for a while. Ronaldo is shit. Rooney is useless. Parker is crap.

Van Perdsie is overrated. Lampard is fat.

It's as boring as my Henderson hatred, and sometimes even I realise it.

Parker is a good player and would improve our side, as would a dozen other midfielders in the Premiership

But no. Lucas and Henderson are amazing and everyone else is shit

You really are an insufferable turd