You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His other bit wasn't much better.

As much as I hate them the tories have far better crumpet.

I see someone got here before me! Several of you indeed!

I was just going to say what a traitor to the sisterhood I am...well, I'll say it anyway...that's some odd taste in women he's got. The transgendered look

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I fail to see the logic in giving these two eight months an then letting them out after 62 days. They clearly aren't a danger to the public so you're sentencing them as a deterrent or a punishment. How is 62 days either of those?

A quarter of their time. I've never heard of anyone getting out that early.

A quarter of their time. I've never heard of anyone getting out that early.

I'm guessing its because they've been put on the tagging scheme...don't remember the correct title.

Still, all a bit of a gesture really...at our expense

"Vicky price is now writing a book about her time in prison"

Interesting to see if this goes on sale. I didn't think they allowed anyone to profit from breaking the law any more.

These sort of people though operate under different rules to us. Whereas in the show like The Prisoners they're left to rot for the likes of Archer and Jonathan Aitken it's quite a good career move, and you can be sure it's only a matter of time before Hulme will be on current affair shows.