You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bouncers

Travis Bickle

Guest ShoePiss

I would like to watch this, wonder if it will be on project free tv. It has made me think up a reality show idea. Bouncer big brother. Just give them Brandy, coke and roids and lock them in the house.

#BBB

I thought it was a decent show actually.

The fat lad with the stupid haircut was a proper bellwhiff though. Loved himself and thought he was the dogs bollocks cos he could say words with more than two syllables in them.

The fella who worked in the pawn shop seemed decent enough - quite funny as he fucking hated the pissheads, i'm sure if referred to the people of Newport as inbred mongoliods at one point. It really didn't show Newport in the best light.

The fella working at the gay bar looked like a proper shithouse, his arse went every time one of the big lesbians went for him.

As for the Boss, he was David Brent - just not as funny.

the guy working the gay bar

i could sell shit to the arabs

always thought the saying was sand

also i can afford to spend £20 on trouser now

flash git get a load of him (dickhead)

Haha, he was ok, the abomination that was the walking hair cut, oh dear. He really thought he was money, I was cringeing every time he was on screen.

the guy working the gay bar

i could sell shit to the arabs

always thought the saying was sand

also i can afford to spend £20 on trouser now

flash git get a load of him (dickhead)

Given he couldn't count three words and four words, I wish him the best of luck....

Watching this now hilarious.

But can anyone tell me the name of the song playing in the background from about 28 mins. Please GF its driving me mental trying to think what it is.

Bouncers - 4oD - Channel 4

It's the one Meadow Soprano sings with her mate in the school. That one?

[YOUTUBE]ICgm3kq1pcM[/YOUTUBE]