You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

Just now, Grinch said:

He's been told for a year at least to ignore me.   Any time he reps, negs, quotes or mentions me, I neg him twice. 

It's pretty sad that he still does this little act looking for attention.    Boring the whole site fucking stupid. 

You are reaching SD levels of revenge neg territory though ..... 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Tory cunt , if it wasn’t for cock-knockers like you we wouldn’t be in this mess 

Thats the spirit

I call on all to reignite old feuds, take them off ignore and pile in. The one you tend to ignore because you think they're a bit of cunt, tell them. Go through all your posts, if you negged someone 4 years ago and they've negged you once recently for something completely unrelated, thats a revenge neg that is, dont fucking stand for it.

When we're all looking back at this you want to be safe in the knowledge that you did your bit.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

Thats the spirit

I call on all to reignite old feuds, take them off ignore and pile in. The one you tend to ignore because you think they're a bit of cunt, tell them. Go through all your posts, if you negged someone 4 years ago and they've negged you once recently for something completely unrelated, thats a revenge neg that is, dont fucking stand for it.

When we're all looking back at this you want to be safe in the knowledge that you did your bit.

Not everyone is as needlessly confrontational as you. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Not everyone is as needlessly confrontational as you. 

Thats what I'm talking about. Proper incitement, no namby pamby contrived shite. Its clever but with a hint of intent and accuracy.

Dont stop there, cant be bothered with an internet battle due to arguing at home, doesnt matter take a minute and do a bit of shit stirring. 

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

Thats what I'm talking about. Proper incitement, no namby pamby contrived shite. Its clever but with a hint of intent and accuracy.

Dont stop there, cant be bothered with an internet battle due to arguing at home, doesnt matter take a minute and do a bit of shit stirring. 

I don’t think he was joking tbh. You Chelsea lite cunt 

51 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Ardja likes expensive shit breakfasts, Grinch hates accountants. 

It's perfectly obvious really.

Surely everyone hates accountants? Even accountants probably hate themselves, I know I would if I was one.

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah that’s a shitty thing to do. 

So exactly the kind of thing you would be into then.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absofuckinglutely you fucking ostrich 

Fucking ostrich? What kind of shitty insult is that?

If you're trying to imply I spend a lot of time with my head down and my arse up in the air then you're sadly mistaken. 

Well apart, from those parties I go to, but I have to earn a living somehow. 

2 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Fucking ostrich? What kind of shitty insult is that?

If you're trying to imply I spend a lot of time with my head down and my arse up in the air then you're sadly mistaken. 

Well apart, from those parties I go to, but I have to earn a living somehow. 

Boring. 

Guard 

• Downvote 1