You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Just seen how that could read...

...classic film quote, man.

Im near the end of Ad Astra, arguably the worst film I've ever seen. I'm in a bad mood about it. I'm being touchy. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Im near the end of Ad Astra, arguably the worst film I've ever seen. I'm in a bad mood about it. I'm being touchy. 

To be fair I don’t blame you for thinking the worst reading it back, hadn’t even considered the blatant potential double meaning. 

7 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Great trash talking from Pricey. Just a shame he fell into his usual pattern of mental exhaustion before he even threw a punch. He was lucky he got bit that night, which is something you don't hear every day.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Just fuck off. The virus thread is too important for people to be spreading bullshit, lies, conspiracy theories and general shit-swill.

Then I suggest you stop posting in it you vile creature. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Then I suggest you stop posting in it you vile creature. 

I've literally never posted anything other than facts in my life. I deal exclusively in truth. I'm so sorry that reality supports my world view and not yours. So, so sorry.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I've literally never posted anything other than facts in my life. I deal exclusively in truth. I'm so sorry that reality supports my world view and not yours. So, so sorry.

You literally have done loads of times. You have done in the last 20 minutes. A year or so ago you said yo would leave the forum if you were found to have posted stuff that was wrong. I proved it. You bottled it and ignored it like the snivelling tit you are. Now you, fuck off, while everyone else faces reality.