Quantcast
Revenge Neggers. - Page 61 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Revenge Neggers.

2 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Ah yes. The good old days. I used to have @RobbieOR in my sights back then. The odd neg every now and then turned him in the chain smoker he is today. 

‘Please Sir, can I have some rep’? 

I fucking loved that thread and have bumped it a few times over the years. 

Just because he’s now a half decent poster that a couple of people like doesn’t mean we can’t keep reminding him of it. 

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Just because he’s now a half decent poster that a couple of people like doesn’t mean we can’t keep reminding him of it. 

Yeah it was funny as fuck that. Didn't he title it, 'Somethings Wrong With My Rep' ? Or words to that effect ?

29 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Look I know it’s not nice being outted as a revenge negger, but just take it on the chin and move on please. It’s tedious now.

Yep, staggering evidence. Worse bellend on here by a fucking mile, I’m just happy you’ve been shown up for all to see as the blistering cockend that you are you fucking disgusting lying gobshite

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Yeah it was funny as fuck that. Didn't he title it, 'Somethings Wrong With My Rep' ? Or words to that effect ?

You're just goading me to find it and bump it now Mick...

I fucking wish I knew how to work this new site! 

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

You're just goading me to find it and bump it now Mick...

I fucking wish I knew how to work this new site! 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yep, staggering evidence. Worse bellend on here by a fucking mile, I’m just happy you’ve been shown up for all to see as the blistering cockend that you are you fucking disgusting lying gobshite

Are things OK at home?

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Lickerty split mate, I just detest that fraudulent cunt

aRdja’s sound. His posting style might rub some people up the wrong way but your mad outburst here is a bit daft. Just call him a twat and move on. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

C'mon guys, we're all Reds here, let's not argue amongst ourselves. Reserve your bile for those who deserve it- the anti-bean, sit-down wipers. Fucking freaks, I hope they burn.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

aRdja’s sound. His posting style might rub some people up the wrong way but your mad outburst here is a bit daft. Just call him a twat and move on. 

Agreed mate, not that he’s sound, he isn’t he’s an absolute snide cunt  but yeah I should conduct myself better, I’ll slap the twat on ignore .

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Just want to apologise to the site for my conduct on this thread which falls way below what I deem to be acceptable, I have Virgil on ignore now so hopefully that’s an end to it.

It's only a forum mate and we're all a bunch of cunts anyway.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Agreed mate, not that he’s sound, he isn’t he’s an absolute snide cunt  but yeah I should conduct myself better, I’ll slap the twat on ignore .

He's Australian, cut him some slack.

Actually, he's a rich dilatantte Australian who might buy you a very expensive breakfast one day; though I've repped the tight bastard a lot of times and still he's never offered.

11 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

He's Australian, cut him some slack.

Actually, he's a rich dilatantte Australian who might buy you a very expensive breakfast one day; though I've repped the tight bastard a lot of times and still he's never offered.

There’s so much wrong with this post, but i’ll just respond to one point... if you find yourself in Melbourne, DM me... and I’ll invite you over to ours and you’ll be welcomed with a plate of fry-up (beans optional).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

There’s so much wrong with this post, but i’ll just respond to one point... if you find yourself in Melbourne, DM me... and I’ll invite you over to ours and you’ll be welcomed with a plate of fry-up (beans optional).

If your missus is cooking it, I hope he comes well insured.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Half decent. That cuts to to the bone Col. 

• Upvote 1

Beveridges have been consumed I'm guessing. 

Also; you can all get to fuck.

Luvs.

Dr S. McStouff. 

• Upvote 1