Quantcast
Revenge Neggers. - Page 60 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Revenge Neggers.

4 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Sure mate. Of course.

Prove it then you fucking shit bag. 

SD is the only WWF WBC IBF revenge negger around here and if we have a challenger then we need to know. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I think we can all safely conclude that ardja or whatever the fuck he’s called is absolutely rammed full of shit .

The only thing worse than being a revenge negger, is backtracking after the fact. I’d quit if I were you.

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

The only thing worse than being a revenge negger, is backtracking after the fact. I’d quit if I were you.

Again, the floors all yours, has there ever been a poster on here more full of shit? Show the evidence dick head

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 22/09/2019 at 23:56, Bjornebye said:

Prove it then you fucking shit bag. 

SD is the only WWF WBC IBF revenge negger around here and if we have a challenger then we need to know. 

Ahhhhh, now it makes sense. A while ago, when I first started posting fairly regularly on here, I got a notification that Strontium Dog had reacted to a post I'd made a few months previously- when I clicked on it, he'd negged me. I was a bit confused and thought it was some sort of glitch as it was just something innocuous I'd posted on the FF. Thinking back, I vaguely remember negging a post of his on the Lib Dems thread (I think), and this must have been the first post he found of mine to neg (I probably only had a couple of dozen posts at the time). Bit scummy.

And there you go , that makes me the biggest revenge negger on the site  ?? oh dear oh dear oh dear, is that it? ?? is that really all that you’ve got?? Please tell me you have more ...what a dickhead

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

And there you go , I’m the biggest revenge negger on the site, oh dear oh dear oh dear, is that it? is that really all that you’ve got?? Please tell me you have more ?

I’ve warned you. 

Only thing worse than a revenge negger is some sad cunt complaining about being negged. 

Fucking grow a set, have some confidence and belief in your opinion and accept not everyone is going to agree with you. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

The only lesson here is don’t neg virgawhatever cos he cries like a fucking bitch

Look I know it’s not nice being outted as a revenge negger, but just take it on the chin and move on please. It’s tedious now.

5 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Neg everyone. 

In the old days when you could see who had negged you recently I used to wake up of a morn and look forward to a red blob from @TheBitch

You youngsters don't have a fucking clue. 

Ah yes. The good old days. I used to have @RobbieOR in my sights back then. The odd neg every now and then turned him in the chain smoker he is today. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2