You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog said:

I can handle abuse and disagreements, but calling me a liar is untrue and beyond the pale. Sorry.

You can't and you dish out more than your fair share of abuse. 

Are you going to lie about being one? Ok. Lets leave it. 

8 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Greatest of all time. It's the victim of the current need to acronymise (is that a word?) things. 

POTUS is a pet hate of mine.

I used POTUS a couple of times on here to pretend I'm down with the politico kids, but for the first two or three seasons of Veep I thought the president was somebody called Potus.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

And again the weirdo. No wonder..... No I won't lower myself to his levels. You lying cunt. 

You did actually revenge neg me before, as you did the other day too. The difference being I didn't cry about it in this thread.

Stop lying about me and you won't get negged. Simple.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Strontium Dog said:

You did actually revenge neg me before, as you did the other day too.

Stop lying about me and you won't get negged. Simple.

What have I lied about you? You lying again? 

Oh and by the way, negs don't bother me, I'm not a fucking child like you. I laugh at people like you. Self-indulgent, boring tossers with nothing better to do than cry about negs and false anti-semitism. Attention seeking prick. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What have I lied about you? You lying again? 

Oh and by the way, negs don't bother me, I'm not a fucking child like you. I laugh at people like you. Self-indulgent, boring tossers with nothing better to do than cry about negs and false anti-semitism. Attention seeking prick. 

Seek help. This is embarrassing.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

You clearly have an issue with me, hence the (constant) little digs out of nowhere, which have been going on for years now, literal years.

My advice is, if you can't be civil, put me on ignore.

Im not going to put anyone on ignore because I'm not a raging fanny who gets worked up about posts off strangers on an internet forum. Ok well not too worked up anyway. 

I don't mind you a lot of the time SD but I do find you to be a hypocrite, a wanker and a liar. I rep posts you make as well you know. Rarely on the GF though. Even sesame oil wouldn't land on you on the GF. I hope you stub your toe. 

On 1/31/2019 at 12:39 PM, Hades said:

You chased after one of myposts in a separate thread to revenge neg me. The lady doth protest too much.

That was a typo wasn't it, Hades?

I couldn't bear the thought that you were anything to do with the poster called "mypost" who used to self-importantly number his posts and refer to them like they were collectables: "referring back to mypost 593, you will see that I've always liked the current formation" etc.

• Upvote 2