You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

You were negged once by me for being a total cunt.
You've still to this day not shown me what these cuntish posts were despite being challenged several times. You revenge negged me and then when pulled up on it you made some flimsy cuntish posts excuse that you failed to back up.

San Don negged me for bringing up the fact he was a revenge negger in a revenge negging thread. The truth hurts.

How did it work out for you last time you negged me San Don?

^Ha, just looked at your profile and you've deleted the comment with me asking why you revenge negged me.

Personally couldn't give two shits about reps anyway, I come on here to talk about football (yes football on the GF) shock, horror.

Then what are you doing in my domain; the GF? You're not welcome.

You were negged once by me for being a total cunt.

Negged for calling my veggie brother a cunt.

Repped, I couldnt neg my fav' Aunty

Negged, how very dare you, its Aunty Aveez FFS.

GRR.

Repped to show I am magnanimous towards you negging me.

AoT is a low down dirty revenge negger. He claimed it was his first time, I get the feeling he's got a thirst for it though.

Repped to make up for being a victim of revenge negging.

Begging for a negging huh?

Negged

MWHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I just Revenge Negged You - yes its true...my first ever revenge Neg and I loved it..ohhhhhh the power - it felt amazing - I will of course Rep you later for allowing me to have this fine experience!!

Repped, I couldnt neg my fav' Aunty

Negged, how very dare you, its Aunty Aveez FFS.

GRR.

Thanks Melch - I hope my revenge negging antics dont upset you too much...xx

MWHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I just Revenge Negged You - yes its true...my first ever revenge Neg and I loved it..ohhhhhh the power - it felt amazing - I will of course Rep you later for allowing me to have this fine experience!!

Thanks Melch - I hope my revenge negging antics dont upset you too much...xx

Blimey she really has you know, the little scamp

Guest San Don
You've still to this day not shown me what these cuntish posts were despite being challenged several times. You revenge negged me and then when pulled up on it you made some flimsy cuntish posts excuse that you failed to back up.

San Don negged me for bringing up the fact he was a revenge negger in a revenge negging thread. The truth hurts.

How did it work out for you last time you negged me San Don?

I told you why you were being a cunt and why I negged you at the time. And that time was what, 12 months ago yet, you mentioned it again in a post yesterday, making out I 'revenge negged' you recently.

So, you get yourposse to neg me again? Well, if you want to act like an absolute cunt then I guess you just proved it.

Im more than happy to meet you outside turnstile K, Centenary Stand on monday night. You up for it or are you going to send your 'mates' again?

I told you why you were being a cunt and why I negged you at the time. And that time was what, 12 months ago yet, you mentioned it again in a post yesterday, making out I 'revenge negged' you recently.

So, you get yourposse to neg me again? Well, if you want to act like an absolute cunt then I guess you just proved it.

Im more than happy to meet you outside turnstile K, Centenary Stand on monday night. You up for it or are you going to send your 'mates' again?

I believe that the traditional spot is Otterspool

Oh dear...

Yeah, right. As if anyone this feisty would ever go near the Centenary!