You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

I realised, with great sadness today, that revenge negging is endemic on TLW. One of the vilest crimes known to mankind, and it happens on here without anyone saying anything nowadays.

Now Fuge is back, I expect a concerted efford to hunt down all revenge neggers and cock choke them right in their little weasel mouths.

I'll start a list of the the filthy bastards.

1) Welsh. Revenge negger extraordinaire. A stain on all his family.

2) Fowlers God. Captain Turdseye will back me up. Wilfully revenge negged us both the other day. To be fair, he does seem a little subnormal mentally, but that's no excuse.

3) Melons. It is with great sadness that I announce she has turned to the dark side. She not only revenge negged me, but she referred to the period blood in her toilet bowl in the neg comment. That shit isn't right. I was traumatised for up to 3 minutes after reading it.

I am going to hunt down Flying Pig and neg him for failing to control his woman. See how much pain you have inflicted on the man you love, Melons!

So if you are revenge negged by any of the duplicitous, shithouse aids infected vermin that frequent here bump this thread and we shall release a torrent of negs on them.*

* I will take all negs without revenge negging, like a man.

Negged for whinging and secondly, you should be negged even more for not finding the other thread and adding it to that one.

Negged for whinging and secondly, you should be negged even more for not finding the other thread and adding it to that one.

I assume you mean the ' Post your favourite negging bastard thread? ' You do realise that isn't about revenge negging, right? People who enable revenge negging like yourself will be the first against the wall.

And Vlad, I negged you for boring up the invasion thread.

I realised, with great sadness today, that revenge negging is endemic on TLW. One of the vilest crimes known to mankind, and it happens on here without anyone saying anything nowadays.

Now Fuge is back, I expect a concerted efford to hunt down all revenge neggers and cock choke them right in their little weasel mouths.

I'll start a list of the the filthy bastards.

1) Welsh. Revenge negger extraordinaire. A stain on all his family.

2) Fowlers God. Captain Turdseye will back me up. Wilfully revenge negged us both the other day. To be fair, he does seem a little subnormal mentally, but that's no excuse.

3) Melons. It is with great sadness that I announce she has turned to the dark side. She not only revenge negged me, but she referred to the period blood in her toilet bowl in the neg comment. That shit isn't right. I was traumatised for up to 3 minutes after reading it.

I am going to hunt down Flying Pig and neg him for failing to control his woman. See how much pain you have inflicted on the man you love, Melons!

So if you are revenge negged by any of the duplicitous, shithouse aids infected vermin that frequent here bump this thread and we shall release a torrent of negs on them.*

* I will take all negs without revenge negging, like a man.

Negged

As if i'd revenge ever neg, however, given my current drought i'll take this Evra level display of make believe and be punished as you suggest.

Repped

"Negged for moaning about negging." :monkeyrolleyes: :thumbdown

Negged

I have never revenge negged before my so called outcry. So Captain Turdseye that is bollocks.

I negged you both as you negged me incorrectly. You both presumed that I had negged Paulie and that wasnt the case- i repped him.

So it wasnt a you negged me I neg you scenario, I negged you for a cause. The cause where that you had got a situation wrong. Just because it was in the same day, therefore doesnt make it wrong.

Negged

Revenge neggers are worse then paedo racists.

Repped

I assume you mean the ' Post your favourite negging bastard thread? ' You do realise that isn't about revenge negging, right? People who enable revenge negging like yourself will be the first against the wall.

Quote:

Originally Posted by melons View Post

I know what position i'd take.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladimirIlyich View Post

I never imagined you as a missionary myself.

My word! Must every thread descend into sexual innuendo? It's boring me a bit now. Negged.

Thats not how it looked to me.

I just cant resist Melons flirting I'm afraid.

Negged for getting my initials wrong. Tough day on the GF today.

Repped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by melons View Post

I know what position i'd take.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladimirIlyich View Post

I never imagined you as a missionary myself.

My word! Must every thread descend into sexual innuendo? It's boring me a bit now. Negged.

Thats not how it looked to me.

I just cant resist Melons flirting I'm afraid.

Sorry, I nodded off half way through reading your post.

I have never revenge negged before my so called outcry. So Captain Turdseye that is bollocks.

I negged you both as you negged me incorrectly. You both presumed that I had negged Paulie and that wasnt the case- i repped him.

So it wasnt a you negged me I neg you scenario, I negged you for a cause. The cause where that you had got a situation wrong. Just because it was in the same day, therefore doesnt make it wrong.

This is true. He's a Say-Negger-do-Repper as far as I can see

Melons?

*gasps*

He's lying. As if i'd ever do such a thing.

That thread isn't to do with revenge negging, it's just an out and out negging thread. I love a neg fest, me.

Hahahahaha!

I do love this place, it's like a psychotic kindergarten

It's ace.

Revenge negging - that i'm accused of.

Funny Remmie calls me a revenge negger when it was him/her who revenge negged me haha.

Negged for being revenge neggers.

I can't neg FG as he has just negged me with a weird caps lock comment.

Bastard.

Repped for sticking to your principles.