You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

‘Please Sir, can I have some rep’? 

I fucking loved that thread and have bumped it a few times over the years. 

Just because he’s now a half decent poster that a couple of people like doesn’t mean we can’t keep reminding him of it. 

Yeah it was funny as fuck that. Didn't he title it, 'Somethings Wrong With My Rep' ? Or words to that effect ?

29 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Look I know it’s not nice being outted as a revenge negger, but just take it on the chin and move on please. It’s tedious now.

Yep, staggering evidence. Worse bellend on here by a fucking mile, I’m just happy you’ve been shown up for all to see as the blistering cockend that you are you fucking disgusting lying gobshite

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

aRdja’s sound. His posting style might rub some people up the wrong way but your mad outburst here is a bit daft. Just call him a twat and move on. 

Agreed mate, not that he’s sound, he isn’t he’s an absolute snide cunt  but yeah I should conduct myself better, I’ll slap the twat on ignore .

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Just want to apologise to the site for my conduct on this thread which falls way below what I deem to be acceptable, I have Virgil on ignore now so hopefully that’s an end to it.

It's only a forum mate and we're all a bunch of cunts anyway.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Agreed mate, not that he’s sound, he isn’t he’s an absolute snide cunt  but yeah I should conduct myself better, I’ll slap the twat on ignore .

He's Australian, cut him some slack.

Actually, he's a rich dilatantte Australian who might buy you a very expensive breakfast one day; though I've repped the tight bastard a lot of times and still he's never offered.

11 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

He's Australian, cut him some slack.

Actually, he's a rich dilatantte Australian who might buy you a very expensive breakfast one day; though I've repped the tight bastard a lot of times and still he's never offered.

There’s so much wrong with this post, but i’ll just respond to one point... if you find yourself in Melbourne, DM me... and I’ll invite you over to ours and you’ll be welcomed with a plate of fry-up (beans optional).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

‘Please Sir, can I have some rep’? 

I fucking loved that thread and have bumped it a few times over the years. 

Just because he’s now a half decent poster that a couple of people like doesn’t mean we can’t keep reminding him of it. 

Half decent. That cuts to to the bone Col. 

• Upvote 1