You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

On 22/09/2019 at 23:56, Bjornebye said:

Prove it then you fucking shit bag. 

SD is the only WWF WBC IBF revenge negger around here and if we have a challenger then we need to know. 

Ahhhhh, now it makes sense. A while ago, when I first started posting fairly regularly on here, I got a notification that Strontium Dog had reacted to a post I'd made a few months previously- when I clicked on it, he'd negged me. I was a bit confused and thought it was some sort of glitch as it was just something innocuous I'd posted on the FF. Thinking back, I vaguely remember negging a post of his on the Lib Dems thread (I think), and this must have been the first post he found of mine to neg (I probably only had a couple of dozen posts at the time). Bit scummy.

5 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Neg everyone. 

In the old days when you could see who had negged you recently I used to wake up of a morn and look forward to a red blob from @TheBitch

You youngsters don't have a fucking clue. 

Ah yes. The good old days. I used to have @RobbieOR in my sights back then. The odd neg every now and then turned him in the chain smoker he is today. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Ah yes. The good old days. I used to have @RobbieOR in my sights back then. The odd neg every now and then turned him in the chain smoker he is today. 

‘Please Sir, can I have some rep’? 

I fucking loved that thread and have bumped it a few times over the years. 

Just because he’s now a half decent poster that a couple of people like doesn’t mean we can’t keep reminding him of it.