You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

If anything I should be on a revenge negging spree against Turdseye, especially as he's been inciting negs against me.

But I might run out of pain killers soon,  so I've got no choice.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Has aRdja always been a revenge negger, or did he just have a bad breakfast experience this morning? Inquiring minds want to know.

Are you kidding me SD? You are the forums worst for it. This threads about you not for you. 

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

You two not kissed and made up yet?

Nah we are cool. We agreed that disagreeing is fine just less of the cunt comments. I've quite enjoyed debating with him a bit recently in a civil manner. I'm wiping the floor with him because he just stops when he is beaten. 

9 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I stop when I realise I'm going round in circles.

I wasn't complaining about aRdja, just wondered if u r ok, hun?

Nope. You stop when you have no adequate response. 

You agree you are a revenge negger though right? 

Oh and a bit harsh calling him a 'hun' !!!! Bloody hell fella 

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

When I wrote my scathing criticism above regarding the outrageous revenge neggers, you negged, why? I didn’t for one moment have you in mind dear boy.

1 hour ago, viRdjil said:

That wasn’t revenge negging.

Take your negging like a man, VD. You owe the Ardjmeister an apology.