You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You say I'm chatting bollox and then go ahead and ignore the points I've made.

I agreed with Tom. Cases do get moved.

But I don't give a fuck what commitments Terry or others have. Would me or any of my witnesses in my case after worry about their work or other commitments

Genuine question?

Would trials be moved because of peoples jobs if they weren't footballers?

As for the bit in bold, everyone knows that. I havn't made any suggestion otherwise, or that thats wrong. Its the FA's own law.

When you have a case were the witnesses are all working for the same company yes I would.

I think what it all boils down to is .

A.John Terry (or JT to Holt/Deryshire) is Englands brave warrior captain,

and,

B.Luis Suarez is a nasty horrible evil foreign devil.That's about the jist of it.

If I was Suarez or Liverpool I'd ask for an immediate inquiry.

It's just as well you are not.

JT secured a favourable trial date as a result of his wealth, nothing to do with England and football - the Establishment hate football.

Suarez was judged by a sporting tribunal - nothing to do with the Courts.

An inquiry into what? That a Magistrates Court which works flat out fitting in many cases around the availability of lawyers, witnesses and police officers has agreed a date that suits the defendant?

And finally, if I was Suarez, I would be a lot more pissed off with LFC than I was the FA.

When you have a case were the witnesses are all working for the same company yes I would.

So when will it be heard then? We have this season to finish up then. Then the Euros, Olympics if he can go to that(probably not), Pre season tours, friendlies etc... all of which the magistrates say they've taken into account and thats the reasoning for pushing it back. And all of which will most likely affect alot of said witnesses also.

I mean its almost going to be the new season before they can interview everyone anyway. And as you say who knows how long Witness statements can go on for.

Maybe they'll find time to squeeze it around the end of july/start of August but if they just end up having it next August/September doesn't the whole "we're busy argument" go out the window. They're all going to be back at the start of a season anyway.

Can you see how the logic of the argument to postpone it can be seen as strange?

Now if they get it out of the way in July then fair enough. That would make sense.

JT secured a favourable trial date as a result of his wealth, nothing to do with England and football - the Establishment hate football.

An inquiry into what? That a Magistrates Court which works flat out fitting in many cases around the availability of lawyers, witnesses and police officers has agreed a date that suits the defendant?

And finally, if I was Suarez, I would be a lot more pissed off with LFC than I was the FA.

How do you work that one out?

How do you work that one out? (And finally, if I was Suarez, I would be a lot more pissed off with LFC than I was the FA.)

Because if Ayre had done his job there would not even have been a hearing, let alone a verdict, the detail of which has been exhaustively covered previously.

Always for the establishment. You are a good servant of the Queen, hopefully you will be rewarded for it. Suarez should be pissed off with the FA first, the Terry case is just a joke. You are not even that. Negged (if I can, have to check).

So why is Harry Redknapp up in court at the moment? Surley that is affecting his team, His training etc! no?

I wonder what Anton Ferdinand thinks of all this?

I hope a dirty bomb goes off in London this Summer, fucking get rid of them all.

I very very ever speak out about people on here but you are an absolute whopper. Even if it was a joke its hardly funny and a idiotic thing to say.

So why is Harry Redknapp up in court at the moment? Surley that is affecting his team, His training etc! no?

In fairness to Scouse Tapas, I think the point he was making was other footballers are the witnesses and they all have busy schedules so thats one of the big reasons for the delay. I think anyway!!!

But again like, if thats the case the thing could rumble on forever, there are Euros, Olympics, Friendlies, Pre-season tours, all of which are given as reasons by the magistrates for delaying it, and then the leagues back on in August anyway.

There are going to have to squeeze the thing in quick. I understand the legal reasonings as ST lays it out there. I just think it doesn't stand up logically.

In fairness to Scouse Tapas, I think the point he was making was other footballers are the witnesses and they all have busy schedules so thats one of the big reasons for the delay. I think anyway!!!

But again like, if thats the case the thing could rumble on forever, there are Euros, Olympics, Friendlies, Pre-season tours, all of which are given as reasons by the magistrates for delaying it, and then the leagues back on in August anyway.

There are going to have to squeeze the thing in quick. I understand the legal reasonings as ST lays it out there. I just think it doesn't stand up logically.

Yes. I sort of understanmd what he meant and in a way i agree. what Im saying though is it realy does look like a dog shit decison when Harry is in court at the moment. Im sure some of his witnesses are fully commitewd to the Current sports schedual?

It just adds to the farce that the Suarez FA case was because if there was an actual criminal case then he'd be given time to assemble a defence and because of his means,a very good one.

This also benefits Terry to the same extent as his defence will be no expense spared too.

Something that was mentioned a few months back in regards to this case was the fact that the CPS was provided with further evidence in relation to ther Terry case.

I really wonder what this evidence was? was it evidence for or against Terry.

Im sure we will never find out but It would be interesting to find out.

Something that was mentioned a few months back in regards to this case was the fact that the CPS was provided with further evidence in relation to ther Terry case.

I really wonder what this evidence was? was it evidence for or against Terry.

Im sure we will never find out but It would be interesting to find out.

Well the fact that it has gone to a criminal court may hint its quite damaging to him.

Yes. I sort of understanmd what he meant and in a way i agree. what Im saying though is it realy does look like a dog shit decison when Harry is in court at the moment. Im sure some of his witnesses are fully commitewd to the Current sports schedual?

Yeah I know what you're saying. I'm sure Harry could have made the same argument to get his pushed back till the summer but didn't.

I would assume that in a case such as this, character reference becomes relevant and therefore previous accusations would also become relevant?

If this is the case then it could be the case that the Ledley King rumours from a few years back, may be important.

Could it not be argued that a Tottenham player, and others giving evidence against a Chelsea player may inadvertently benefit from any guilty judgement?