You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Número Veinticinco > The sky (dish) really is the limit if we buy players like that. Jelevic is a flash in the pan.<

they are the type of player we could realistically get that i think could improve our attacking options and not cost a fortune. jelavic might be a flash in the pan, who knows, im not mystic meg but even if he is, his goal count shouldn't be worse than kuyts. he would be a genuine proper striking option to carroll or suarez which kuyt isnt. if you have seen the goals he has scored for everton this year quite a few of them have the look of a player who has a genuine strikers instinct something that we have been short off this season. yes we all want cavani and hazard etc, buts its not going to happen right now.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
they are the type of player we could realistically get

Realistic = shit? There's plenty of better players we can get realistically.

that i think could improve our attacking options and not cost a fortune. jelavic might be a flash in the pan, who knows, im not mystic meg but even if he is, his goal count shouldn't be worse than kuyts. he would be a genuine proper striking option to carroll or suarez which kuyt isnt. if you have seen the goals he has scored for everton this year quite a few of them have the look of a player who has a genuine strikers instinct something that we have been short off this season. yes we all want cavani and hazard etc, buts its not going to happen right now.

Is Jelevic even eligible to transfer again so soon? Nobody is talking about Cavani, we're a good season or two too late for him. Buying a player Everton have just purchased because he has made a decent start is ludicrous.

Número Veinticinco > Realistic = shit?<

well i'll bow to your superior knowledge if you know jelavic and moses are shit. but i think they could improve us in their respective positions

>There's plenty of better players we can get realistically.<

well tell me some that are better than what we have got and we could attract to the club. apparently kenny has £20m to spend plus whatever he can raise in sales.

Hendo, while you're here and being a bit of a cock, do you fancy a quick Q and A on the merits of Henderson and what you actually thought of him?

We all think he's shit.

Actually, that's not true, some people think he's a time bomb of class waiting to explode onto the scene, but they are in the minority.

Did you want to get rid of him? Gutted? Surprised we paid so much? Is McLean better? Do you want £29m for him? Would you accept Carroll in a p/x?

Why on earth did an eligible batchelor like yourself get banned from your own forum for?

Can you send me a link to a Titus Bramble thread on there?

We can do a French exchange, where we get you for a while each week, and in return we send you FrenchEyeGlass. Sort of a cultural gang bang.

Hendo, while you're here and being a bit of a cock, do you fancy a quick Q and A on the merits of Henderson and what you actually thought of him?

We all think he's shit.

Actually, that's not true, some people think he's a time bomb of class waiting to explode onto the scene, but they are in the minority.

Did you want to get rid of him? Gutted? Surprised we paid so much? Is McLean better? Do you want £29m for him? Would you accept Carroll in a p/x?

Honestly I never really rated Henderson he use to split the opinion of our fans over on the SMB there would be the group of us who couldn't really see what the fuss was about, very rarely beat his man , couldn't tackle and shocking set pieces. While there was the "He's a local lad and he's going to be World Class" brigade . Mind I don't think playing in CM for most of last season helped him if he's going to make it , it will be as a winger IMO!

As he was coming through the youths many said that Jack Colback was a better prospect and I'd fully agree with that. Tbh watching your Semi Final the other week I felt sorry for him he knew straight away he was coming off

And no I wouldnt take the pikey off yous although I think MON would get more out of him than KK