You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Arsenal are confident of hijacking this deal for Sahin according to the Times

Loads thought it would be announced by today and still no word.

Football Agent<S>@</S>FootballAgent49

As I said yesterday, sahin loan to liverpool is a done deal. Official announcement should happen very soon. 1hr

This guy is a football agent he was either the first or second to announce the RVP deal and the first to mention Barca and Song.

Football Agent<S>@</S>FootballAgent49

As I said yesterday, sahin loan to liverpool is a done deal. Official announcement should happen very soon. 1hr

This guy is a football agent he was either the first or second to announce the RVP deal and the first to mention Barca and Song.

Hope so, noting official as of yet....

Where does he fit if Gerrard, Allen and Lucas are available to start? Why would you drop any of them for someone that is only a loaner? You wouldn't is the answer.

Don't you know our luck? I'm sure by mid-september at least two of those you mention will be injured. Ever heard about the importance of team depth? Mong.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

@GashiGentrit Arsenal fighting very hard to persuade him to join them and not Liverpool. Decision tomorrow

Arvin Singh ‏@shanklysmen

@BenSmithBBC and whats your feeling now? will mourinho wanting him to join lfc be decisive?

Ben Smith Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

@shanklysmen I was told it had been. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Graham Hunter says he's coming to us.

Lots of reliable sauces who are normally right have said same thing.

The problem is from what I can see is he hasnt had a medical here yet, so even if a deal is agreed it isnt official signed off yet.

The worrying part is if it is true that he wanted to go to Arsenal originally and was talked out of it,and if Arsenal have comeback in for him at the last minute saying he is a first choice selection, then who knows.

Think it was always done. Slight delay in the Modric deal, which has had a knock on effect. Arsenal tried to scupper it last minute.

Fuck off Arsenal. Hopefully announcement tomorrow.

Thats the take I have on it to being down to Madrid offering Spuds some time to replace him.

I'd love Sahin here, but I've spent the last few weeks thinking as long as we don't lose any key players and add where we can I'll be happy.

I'll be happy if we end this transfer window with the squad we have intact with the additions of Borini,Allen and Assaidi, anything added to that and I'll be delighted.

But priority has got to be keeping the defence together(i.e. Do not sell Agger unless we're getting a fucking top quality replacement) and add to the attacking players we have.

Those are the biggest problems we face right now. Adding someone like Sahin would be a great but hardly our biggest problem area.