You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

[YOUTUBE]CKfGItAC8fU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

looks like the club has decided to include an obligatory youtube video after each transfer.

check out the skill at 3:19 on there

I like him but I prefer the lad who he plays with Narsingh who is a pure assist machine. Hopefully he can do a job for us and I reckon this puts to bed the Tello saga.

Still no lefties ....

Position

Preferred Position:LW Preferred Position:CAM Preferred Position:RW

Pysical

Acceleration:91

Sprint Speed:86

Agility:90

Balance:76

Jumping:67

Stamina:77

Strength:48

Reactions:75

Mental

Aggression:42

Interceptions:29

Positioning:69

Vision:73

Technical

Ball Control:78

Crossing:71

Dribbling:86

Finishing:70

Free Kick Accuracy:63

Heading Accuracy:38

Long Passing:60

Short Passing:70

Marking:29

Shot Power:68

Long Shots:67

Standing Tackle:38

Sliding Tackle:24

Volleys:65

Curve:74

Penalties:63

GK Attributes

GK Diving:6

GK Handling:6

GK Kicking:10

GK Reflexes:13

GK Positioning:6

Other

Potential:82International Rep.: Perf. Consistency: Weak Foot: Skill Moves: Attacking Work Rate :HighDefensive Work Rate :Mediu

I really hope this signing works out and it was a nice suprise it was kept under wraps. One downside of this is the impact it has on youth players, I wonder what Sterling thinks of this purchase. Hopefully he will raise his game and compete even harder for a first team place as it's fairly obvious he has the skill to get to that level.

It's just that in the past people like El Zhar blocked players like Adam Hamill coming through who would have probably turned out to be ok for us as he would have been training at a higher level and also would have cost us a lot less. Caveat: I did hear somewhere that Hamills attitude was not the best so perhaps he is a poor example.

Hopefully the lad can be a useful squad player and add that little bit of trickery and pace to the side that were lacking.

Also, can i just add that Rodgers signed that Voorn from Utecht for a million, so hopefully he has a little eye for talent in the Dutch league.

Martin Jol also seems to have an eye for a player in the dutch league, and if rumours are to be beleived he wanted him aswell, including Ajax.

Just being possitive..

Cant fuckin wait for Saturday now!

Yesssssss.

I really hope this signing works out and it was a nice suprise it was kept under wraps. One downside of this is the impact it has on youth players, I wonder what Sterling thinks of this purchase. Hopefully he will raise his game and compete even harder for a first team place as it's fairly obvious he has the skill to get to that level.

It's just that in the past people like El Zhar blocked players like Adam Hamill coming through who would have probably turned out to be ok for us as he would have been training at a higher level and also would have cost us a lot less. Caveat: I did hear somewhere that Hamills attitude was not the best so perhaps he is a poor example.

Er... El Zhar wasn't good, though, and we needed to sign two forwards (with Sterling in the first team squad)

The reality is Hamill is never going to be and never was good enough for us. So why worry about someone who wouldnt have been good enough for us anyway.

We need to start shifting players out now.

The likes of Adam and Cole(although I got a feeling the boss likes Cole).

Spearing is another to move on,though I think he might be hard to shift as I dont think he wants t o leave.

Downing if it is possable to find a team dumb enough to buy him.

Henderson I am not to sure over,I have gut feeling he will turn out good.

Although I cant see him getting anywere near the game time he got last season.

We have players like Sterling,Suso and Patches who should be getting on the bench and some game time to.

Sterling should be on bench and not loaned out imo.

I think if Suso gets loaned out I feel he wont be here for much longer.

Patches I would play ahead of Downing with no worry at all.

We keep loaning him out and it is time to either let him get game time here or ship him out.

Position

Preferred Position:LW Preferred Position:CAM Preferred Position:RW

Pysical

Acceleration:91

Sprint Speed:86

Agility:90

Balance:76

Jumping:67

Stamina:77

Strength:48

Reactions:75

Mental

Aggression:42

Interceptions:29

Positioning:69

Vision:73

Technical

Ball Control:78

Crossing:71

Dribbling:86

Finishing:70

Free Kick Accuracy:63

Heading Accuracy:38

Long Passing:60

Short Passing:70

Marking:29

Shot Power:68

Long Shots:67

Standing Tackle:38

Sliding Tackle:24

Volleys:65

Curve:74

Penalties:63

GK Attributes

GK Diving:6

GK Handling:6

GK Kicking:10

GK Reflexes:13

GK Positioning:6

Other

Potential:82International Rep.: Perf. Consistency: Weak Foot: Skill Moves: Attacking Work Rate :HighDefensive Work Rate :Mediu

Where is that from?