You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Another big surprise transfer and a possable £39 million Arsenal have made in 24 hours.

Football Agent?@FootballAgent49

Barcelona have agreed a 15m fee with Arsenal for Alex song.

[*]

I read elsewhere arsenal want 20ml+ for song

Another big surprise transfer and a possable £39 million Arsenal have made in 24 hours.

Football Agent<S>@</S>FootballAgent49

Barcelona have agreed a 15m fee with Arsenal for Alex song.

Wow, what the fuck are they doing?

They will be in the same position as last season.

16 Aug 2012 10:22:57

Hey EDS, I am based here in Madrid ( Check IP to confirm! ) working with Real Madrid and other clients and news about 5 minutes ago is that Sahin is agreed but that also Callejón will be going to Liverpool after they bid 17 Million € which has been accepted

I will keep you informed

El Chavalito Marcos {Ed052's Note - That would be exciting.}

I'd have that Hernandez here in a hearbeat if they're getting rid.

No way that twat would sell to us, though.

I'd have him on playing ability but I can't look at him without thinking "what a cunt"

maybe if he didn't pray on the pitch, had his proper name on his shirt and was descumatized

16 Aug 2012 10:22:57

Hey EDS, I am based here in Madrid ( Check IP to confirm! ) working with Real Madrid and other clients and news about 5 minutes ago is that Sahin is agreed but that also Callejón will be going to Liverpool after they bid 17 Million € which has been accepted

I will keep you informed

El Chavalito Marcos {Ed052's Note - That would be exciting.}

Interesting as Rodgers has said he is hoping to bring in 1 or 2 more players within the next 48 hours.

Although he also said he is working to set budget which he said isnt a big hinderance,but it is relativly small.

Thats why he has players go.

Interesting as Rodgers has said he is hoping to bring in 1 or 2 more players within the next 48 hours.

Although he also said he is working to set budget which he said isnt a big hinderance,but it is relativly small.

Thats why he has players go.

If there is any truth to this, then we might need to sell players:

17 million Euro is 13 million-ish GBP.

Adam's transfer fee might cover that.

If there is any truth to this, then we might need to sell players:

17 million Euro is 13 million-ish GBP.

Adam's transfer fee might cover that.

He said it this morning at the press conferance.

When he mentioned about the one or two players he wanted to bring in,he had just been asked if they were Sahin and Tello.

He did have a big smile on his face when he replied though.

17 milion for who? Sahin and Callejon? Or Sahin on loan and Callejon full transfer? I do like Callejon but I wouldn't pay 17 milion just for him.

17 million euro, which is about 13 million quid.

Also its still a loan deal for Sahin, but full transfer fee for Callejon.

I think we lost out on Tello, so we were given a special run down from the Special One.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Kinda figured that you would like those two.

Would change your sig to Love-em then?

Nope, it wouldn't change it at all. This is Rodgers' call, the owners don't get credit for it. They get credit for bringing Rodgers' in if the team does well.

If it's real, that is. And if it is, they've given him decent backing, I believe. So that deserves a bit of credit.

You could in all probability say that its quite possible that Callejon is EXACTLY what we just might need.

I'm just super excited that we're not signing names that sound English...

I mean, bar Borini and a few others, we've been starved of the exotic names...

Riera... Jovanovic... Gonzalez....

useless as fuck, but those names, they got your blood running when we signed them...