You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Guest Numero Veinticinco
So Tello and Borini have to score 13 goals between them to improve on last season? Good, glad we have that sorted.

I'd say Borini, Dempsey and possibly Tello have to score 13 or more league goals between them to improve on last season.

How many times did he manage this feat last season, how many goals did he score whilst doing so? Wrong again.

Can't figure out if you're just happy to stick your head in the sand or you're related to the championship standard manager.

This fucker is a Manc. Has to be.

Is there a bigger WUM on this site?

Imagine having to sit through a night out on the piss with this prick. You'd have to feel sorry for his mates.

This fucker is a Manc. Has to be.

Is there a bigger WUM on this site?

Imagine having to sit through a night out on the piss with this prick. You'd have to feel sorry for his mates.

He also called Rodgers a fat cunt in his neg message to me... I wonder what he calls managers for clubs he DOESN'T, allegedly, supports.

He also called Rodgers a fat cunt in his neg message to me... I wonder what he calls managers for clubs he DOESN'T, allegedly, supports.

Maybe I'm just old school but I just can't understand how you can abuse a manager so much without even giving him a chance. Christ we even gave Woy a bit of leeway at first. BR hasn't even got his feet under the table yet. We all loose the rag sometimes but FFS this chap extracts the urine big time.

I like the way that the Echo is describing Rodwell signing for City as a 'windfall' for Moyes! As though they have won the lottery and haven't sold their latest Born Blue to the highest bidder!

Loved this from Mancini!!

Afterwards Mancini had suggested that Rodwell would need time to adapt to life at Eastlands, stating that: “It’s the first time he is at a club that plays to win, and it will be different for him.”

Stands back and waits for a tsunami of outright indignation from Bluenoses.....

Afterwards Mancini had suggested that Rodwell would need time to adapt to life at Eastlands, stating that: “It’s the first time he is at a club that plays to win, and it will be different for him.”

HA, thats class that...

I think it's a bit lost in translation. He probably meant "plays and expects to win", in that the expectation at Shitty is higher than Everton, due to the money they have.

Fair enough, it's true.

Why the fuck hasnt this dirty retard been banned yet? Kinell peeps have been thrown to the abyss for less than calling our new manager a fat cunt. This place is like one of them sticky fly trap things for headcases the last while

Why the fuck hasnt this dirty retard been banned yet? Kinell peeps have been thrown to the abyss for less than calling our new manager a fat cunt. This place is like one of them sticky fly trap things for headcases the last while

I don't really know what's happened with BBBiscan. I've only really noticed him since the appointment of Rodgers sent him into a paroxysm of intense rage.

Which he has maintained for weeks now.

Has he changed his name? Or always been this mad?

I don't really know what's happened with BBBiscan. I've only really noticed him since the appointment of Rodgers sent him into a paroxysm of intense rage.

Which he has maintained for weeks now.

Has he changed his name? Or always been this mad?

He initially blamed his psychosis on going to a lot of funerals.

I am not sure if he's still going to them or not.

I don't think he is a Liverpool fan. Simple as really.

I talked to him a few weeks ago through PM and he seemed to calm down a bit after that.

Went nuclear in here though.

He must be Funeral Director then, because even the most myopic of Kenny fans could find the odd thing that is positive!

He doesn't come across as negative, he comes across as someone who doesn't like us.