You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

You've really opened a can of worms here.

My first Instinct is to agree that It is Breakfast, lunch and dinner, however that doesn't always apply, as I used to have School dinners, but then would also have a meal later when I got home. This would be classed as tea maybe? Surely I didn't have two dinners?

I'm really confused now.

yeah anyway transfers

Borini considering Reds move | Liverpool News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Roma striker Fabio Borini is 'seriously considering' the opportunity to join Liverpool this summer, according to his agent.

The Serie A club's sporting director Walter Sabatini confirmed earlier on Tuesday that the Anfield outfit had expressed an interest in signing the 21-year-old.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers knows Borini well, having worked with him during their time together at Chelsea and again during a loan spell with Swansea.

Borini netted nine goals in 24 appearances in the league for Roma last season and earned a place in Italy's Euro 2012 squad, although he did not feature during their run to the final.

Alerted

Agent Marco De Marchi plans to hold further discussions with his client in the coming days as they evaluate the possibility of a switch to the Premier League.

De Marchi told Radio Radio: "Roma has informed us of Liverpool's interest in the boy. Now it's up to Fabio to have his say."

And he added on IlSussidiario.net: "We were alerted by Roma of the existence of this deal. I cannot honestly tell you the details but, as Sabatini has already said, we're now seriously considering it.

"Would the player want to go to Liverpool? Honestly, I don't want to commit myself as there will be more news in the coming days. Wait for that."

yeah anyway transfers

Borini considering Reds move | Liverpool News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Roma striker Fabio Borini is 'seriously considering' the opportunity to join Liverpool this summer, according to his agent.

The Serie A club's sporting director Walter Sabatini confirmed earlier on Tuesday that the Anfield outfit had expressed an interest in signing the 21-year-old.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers knows Borini well, having worked with him during their time together at Chelsea and again during a loan spell with Swansea.

Borini netted nine goals in 24 appearances in the league for Roma last season and earned a place in Italy's Euro 2012 squad, although he did not feature during their run to the final.

Alerted

Agent Marco De Marchi plans to hold further discussions with his client in the coming days as they evaluate the possibility of a switch to the Premier League.

De Marchi told Radio Radio: "Roma has informed us of Liverpool's interest in the boy. Now it's up to Fabio to have his say."

And he added on IlSussidiario.net: "We were alerted by Roma of the existence of this deal. I cannot honestly tell you the details but, as Sabatini has already said, we're now seriously considering it.

"Would the player want to go to Liverpool? Honestly, I don't want to commit myself as there will be more news in the coming days. Wait for that."

Bore off, we're discussing butty boxes and that.

Guest ShoePiss

That flask and butty box really brought back memories! Butties, a penguin, apple or crisps and robinson's in the flask. Ah those were the days. Sometimes I'd swap it all for a mate's dinner ticket.

Guest ShoePiss
Trio or Tunnock's Caramel Wafer.

Trio got an appearance but I don't remember the caramel wafer. Gold bar was a good one, Breakaway, Blue Ribbon were firm favourites too. Oh and the massive wagon wheel. The Club too.

Muller fruit corners, ah.

There was a lad in my year in primary school whose ma worked behind the bar in a Social Club, so she always used to stick the McCoy's crisps from her work in his butty box. Unsurprisingly, this kid was the envy of everybody for his superb choice of crispage all year around and attempts at swaps were rebuffed with a derisory sneer. Woe betide the kid who dared to offer him a bag of 10p pickled onion Space Raiders for his flame-grilled steak McCoy's...

I remember having a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles butty box and a Jurassic Park rucksack.

I've come over all nostalgic now!

Guest ShoePiss

Viscount was round and wrapped in green foil wasn't it? Did it have mint in it? If so was not a favourite at house of piss.

I had a Danger mouse butty box. Inside was a butty(obviously) a packet of space raiders a bottle of panda pop and a penguin bar

I collected my butty box at dinner time I ate my food in the dinner hall and I shouted abuse at the dinner ladies. At no time was lunch ever mentioned