You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Mascherno refuses to play, he is a waste of space, Dempsey does it sign him up no hypocrisy there from us football fans eh.

that's the business of football today. cunts the lot of them.

I reckon we've been waiting for dempsey to start stirring things up now we'll go for him.

or maybe we won't and he'll go to everton.

Clint Dempsey signing for Liverpool now has the same inevitable ring as Joe Allen signing for Liverpool. #bbcfootball @philmcnulty 18 minutes ago

Agreed.

I am pleased that we are going head to head with Arsenal over players.

They have the London and CL advantage, but we can offer him more games- which is why you go out on loan.

Why can we offer him more games? I'd say Arsenal can offer him more games now that Song is out the door.

Mascherno refuses to play, he is a waste of space, Dempsey does it sign him up no hypocrisy there from us football fans eh.

Mascherano refusing to play for us was more a case of "you cheeky bastard, we are LIVERPOOL FC and if you don't want to wear our shirt then fuck yer"

We were obviously gutted but that was the natural reaction of us seeing a player we liked 'engineer' a move away as I can't recall this happening to us before.

Fulham losing a good player every transfer window is/was/will be a regular occurance and has no relevance to this argument.

Our Propaganda chief Chang is on twitter however he went 'dark' after his new appointment with us and is now protected so he accepts no new followers

Point is some guy who was lucky enough to be following him in the first place posted a photo of a collection of previous tweets over the last few months

He mentions in one form or another every player we bought and have been heavily linked with this summer like Sahin and Dempsey,even the Moroccan from last night appears on his timeline.

I seen him at Anfield recently and he looks super cool,proper bond villain.I like him.

What does she actually do?

It has fuck all to do with us wanting him, Everton wanting him, Dempsey wanting to come, or Adam going to them! It is all about them asking for too much, so fuck em. They got lucky when they sold us Konchesky for £5m on top the compensation we paid for the Fraud. In short, fuck off.

Agreed.

I am pleased that we are going head to head with Arsenal over players.

They have the London and CL advantage, but we can offer him more games- which is why you go out on loan.

It might even be down to the simple fact of Wenger has tried to sign him at least once before.

That shows that Wenger rates him and has wanted him for a couple of seasons.

Why would Real Madrid want Dembele anyway?

I've no idea. But I did see some highlights of Belgium's friendly against Netherlands this week, which they won 4-2. They've got a cracking group of players to select from and it would be a monumental fuck up if they don't reach the next World Cup.

They've got the likes of Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Defour, Witsel, Dembele, De Bruyne, Mertens, Hazard, Lukaku and Mirallas to call upon, amongst others. Granted, Kompany is the obvious world class player there, and Hazard might not be far off if he develops as expected. As for the others, they'd be excellent options for any club with ambitions of being in the mix for trophies in the coming seasons.

Back on topic, I really fucking hate football agents. Parasites the lot of them.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
LFC News<S>@</S>LFCTransNRS

(Macca) Liverpool still believe Nuri Sahin will sign. 1min

Oh, I wish this saga would just fuck off. Sign or don't, just stop the bollocks.

There s going to be alot of itk s losing credability over this Sahin farce,Duncan Jenkins being one.

Everything coming out now is pointing towards him going to Arsenal.

Sounds like he was coming here till Wenger jumped in at the last minute.

Its becoming a bit of a farce now considering he is only a loan signing.