You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

If we end up with something like

Sahin

Allen

Gerrard

Tello

Suarez

Borini

With Lucas, Dempsey, Henderson, Shelvey, Sterling, Suso, Carroll to back them up then I'll be pretty pleased. Could do with adding another forward, perhaps.

He just had an amazing season obviously. But paying €24m for a 29 year old who's free to leave on a Bosman in a year is quite ridiculous. I guess the red nosed cunt decided to join in the football's gone crazy brigade. Remains to be seen what difference his goals will do for Utd. Improvement for them no doubt but silly money considering.

Great deal for Arsenal financially, i guess Wenger will find it difficult to replace him though.

Legacy fucked.

I don't get it, he wants to win things so he left a club who won nothing last season to join a club who won nothing last season.

Worracunt

Man Utd are quite a different case to Arsenal though. Man Utd not winning something was a freak season, its almost expected that Arsenal won't win anything.

And they only lost the title on the last kick of the league. Every team in the league bar Man Utd and Man City would consider 2nd a magnificent achievement.