You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Total Wipeout

md1892

Total Wipeout  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Total Wipeout

• People getting mildly hurt for my viewing pleasure, whats not to like ?
    • It's the lowest form of slapstick comedy, you cretin.

Just watching it on 'watch' channel (ironically).

I know it's hardly the most intellectual of shows, but it always manages to raise a smile.

Especially the American version as the are far more brazen than the Brits, prior to their impending humiliation.

Some amusing wipeouts, there's plenty more out there:

[YOUTUBE]S5pJ1tAWQ8s[/YOUTUBE]

Seven shades of shite. In fact, I think this belongs in the Irrational Hatred thread for me...soulless, unfunny, repetitive, presented by that twat Hammond..

Oh sweet Jesus I'd like to stamp on that cunt's face. I would have added him to the irrational hatred thread but for the fact that it's not irrational. He's a smug unfunny boring fucking car nerd. I actually wouldn't mind Total Wipeout - it can be entertaining in an It's A Knockout sort of way - if it wasn't for this utter fucking midget cuntsore Clarkson-puppet popping up in a studio somewhere to add his "humourous asides". The show doesn't even need him. He a pointless fetid skidmark on the underpants of television. I hope he gets cancer aids but, after an excruciating period of decline, he gets hope in the form of a remission, but then gets run over by some twat driving their cockreplacementmobile too fast after watching a re-run of him and his car-bore fucking mates spit testosterone to a crowd of gurning bores in some warehouse somewhere on BBC2.

Oh sweet Jesus I'd like to stamp on that cunt's face. I would have added him to the irrational hatred thread but for the fact that it's not irrational. He's a smug unfunny boring fucking car nerd. I actually wouldn't mind Total Wipeout - it can be entertaining in an It's A Knockout sort of way - if it wasn't for this utter fucking midget cuntsore Clarkson-puppet popping up in a studio somewhere to add his "humourous asides". The show doesn't even need him. He a pointless fetid skidmark on the underpants of television. I hope he gets cancer aids but, after an excruciating period of decline, he gets hope in the form of a remission, but then gets run over by some twat driving their cockreplacementmobile too fast after watching a re-run of him and his car-bore fucking mates spit testosterone to a crowd of gurning bores in some warehouse somewhere on BBC2.

So Hammond isn't on your christmas card list?

Fair point, i was watching the US version at the time i posted the poll.

It's hosted by two slightly less tedious twats.

Amen brother!

• 1 month later...