Sign in to follow this  
boomer39

racism

maybe should not really start a new thread, but its to do with racism/suarez etc... that guy from bolton gone 2 years for having plans for bomb making , all kinds of stuff... his "brief" asked ..."if he was a non-muslim, would he have got as long"??? so are our courts racist???? hypocrisy???

as i said, was not sure whether to start the thread.. but is suarez not a footballer? and has he been banned for being a racist? so pointless?? suggest you read the scores of posts about racism in the footy forum...

as i said, was not sure whether to start the thread.. but is suarez not a footballer? and has he been banned for being a racist? so pointless?? suggest you read the scores of posts about racism in the footy forum...

Make a clear point. We are not able to decipher what you are trying to suggest.

Also, even the jury did not call Suarez a racist. He was banned for alleged racial abuse not for being a racist.

Are you suggesting that because there are other threads about Suarez and racism, so you decided to make a new one? Because... the other ones, aren't as good, or something like that?

maybe should not really start a new thread, but its to do with racism/suarez etc... that guy from bolton gone 2 years for having plans for bomb making , all kinds of stuff... his "brief" asked ..."if he was a non-muslim, would he have got as long"??? so are our courts racist???? hypocrisy???

I haven't read the responses to this yet, but as far as opening posts go this is either an alcohol induced or meth induced thought. WTF??

1 molecule away from being cheddar

Make a clear point. We are not able to decipher what you are trying to suggest.

Also, even the jury did not call Suarez a racist. He was banned for alleged racial abuse not for being a racist.

his solicitor asked "if he had been a non-muslim ,would he have been given the same sentence??" is that not clear enough for you? did the judge and jury convict him for being a muslim or a threat to the community?

suarez was not judged by a jury... just by 3 so called football experts...

this "solicitor" has questioned whether the judge/jury were "swayed" by the fact that the defendant is/was a muslim... do you REALLY not think this is relevent to so called racism?

back to suarez, if he had kicked nevra in the head, he would have been banned for 3 or4 games... calls him a " what ever you want to say", he got EIGHT games... sounds fair to me.... my hairy effin arse....

trust me fellas, i am not a mong, as some "nice" person said, i know more about our club than most... been there, done it...

his solicitor asked "if he had been a non-muslim ,would he have been given the same sentence??" is that not clear enough for you? did the judge and jury convict him for being a muslim or a threat to the community?

suarez was not judged by a jury... just by 3 so called football experts...

this "solicitor" has questioned whether the judge/jury were "swayed" by the fact that the defendant is/was a muslim... do you REALLY not think this is relevent to so called racism?

back to suarez, if he had kicked nevra in the head, he would have been banned for 3 or4 games... calls him a " what ever you want to say", he got EIGHT games... sounds fair to me.... my hairy effin arse....

trust me fellas, i am not a mong, as some "nice" person said, i know more about our club than most... been there, done it...

Should have give him a death sentence.